Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 09:25 AM   #21
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Five New eStore Webkinz - Narwhal, Holiday Husky, Capricorn Goat, Pink Greyhound, Polar Gummy

OMG the narwhal is something I've been begging for forEVER I"m so so glad they listened!!!!!!! Somewhere I have my image I made...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2010, 09:25 AM   #22
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Five New eStore Webkinz - Narwhal, Holiday Husky, Capricorn Goat, Pink Greyhound, Polar Gummy

Could the holiday husky be the employee only gift this year? Or is there a way to tell for sure that it is estore?
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #23
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Five New Virtual-Only Webkinz - Narwhal, Holiday Husky, Capricorn Goat, Pink Greyhound, Polar Gummy

Here was what I'd made long long ago!
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:30 AM   #24
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Five New Virtual-Only Webkinz - Narwhal, Holiday Husky, Capricorn Goat, Pink Greyhound, Polar Gummy

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Here was what I'd made long long ago!
Click the image to open in full size.
OMG Narwhal! D-Bird, I like yours better.

It's much more narly....
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:32 AM   #25

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

Great! more reasons to get Estore point thanks for the info!
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:38 AM   #26

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Haha, I remember seeing that like a year ago Dragonbird! You set off a ton of rumors with that image, lol. I remember having to tell kids on the forum, "No that isn't coming out right now, someone made that in the hopes that they WOULD make it." They all thought it would be out in a month or something, lol! Now it really will be out so yay! Not a rumor anymore!
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:51 AM   #27
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

I wish they would just put the holiday husky in the estore (its so cute!) Why do all the pets I like are exclusive?
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:52 AM   #28
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

The Holiday Husky is real tempting....
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:10 AM   #29
wish I wasn't a

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

Ohhh that Holday Husky is ADORABLE!!!!!! I really really hope that it is not going to be the ganz employee pet this year....
the rest of them are just eh ganz could have done better in my opinion =/
reedboysrule is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:17 AM   #30

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I wish they'd made a normal greyhound before a pink one.
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
holidayhuskies4everyone!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: