Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 04:03 PM   #91
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Narwhal webkinz?

OHMYGOSH, NARWALS.

the 'unicorn of the sea' is mahh favorite sea animal. xDD
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 05:16 PM   #92
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Their going to be released in the eStore soon.
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:27 PM   #93
Call me Nathy.
Webkinz :)

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

THAT WOULD BE EPIC! D'awww, it may go into eStore...

But I LOVE narwhals! They're kind of an inside joke... XD I also just love them in general. How can you hate a narwhal? XD
webkinzrule2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:42 PM   #94

chowchow0987 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Five New Virtual-Only Webkinz - Narwhal, Holiday Husky, Capricorn Goat, Pink Greyhound, Polar Gummy

Sadly my parents won't let me have estore points. I want that polar gummy so much!
chowchow0987 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:20 PM   #95

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

Default Re: Five New Virtual-Only Webkinz - Narwhal, Holiday Husky, Capricorn Goat, Pink Greyhound, Polar Gummy

I think the reson Ganz makes webkinz that don't have plushies, is because...
1. Other people who don't like stuffed animals will buy them
2. They save money on materials.
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:18 PM   #96
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Those are so cute.

I love the gummi bear.

Last edited by cheekyluver; 12-20-2010 at 06:18 PM..
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:21 PM   #97
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Wow cool I am glad they made the narwal alot like Dbird's.
4000kitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:19 PM   #98
I <3 Mankey

girlwholuvsWI will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Five New Virtual-Only Webkinz - Narwhal, Holiday Husky, Capricorn Goat, Pink Greyhound, Polar Gummy

NARWAL...NARRWAALL...NAAAAARRRRRWWWWWAAAAALLLLL!
LOL! LUV IT

NARWAL...NARRWAALL...NAAAAARRRRRWWWWWAAAAALLLLL!
LOL! LUV IT

Hi ! I am girlwholuvs WI and i've been wondering if i could be besties with some WI people!

Last edited by girlwholuvsWI; 12-21-2010 at 08:19 PM..
girlwholuvsWI is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:08 PM   #99
Unregistered

Angry Re: Greyhound

I would really appreciate it if they made a plush to. I have a greyhound and she is a red/ fawn color which pink is close to that color. And She is a Girl. It means a lot to me us to have one. I have been looking online to see if they made a plush greyhound.

PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE can you make a plush greyhound webkinz ?

Tags
holidayhuskies4everyone!, webkinzrule2 wuz here, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: