Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Five New Recipez Added to Webkinz World with Today's Maintenance

A new front page story has been added:

Five New Recipez Added to Webkinz World with Today's Maintenance

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Calling all chefs! It's time to get cooking! Ganz has added five new recipez to the system in Webkinz World. The recipez, from left to right, are Mataruck-Lucks, Gloprisma, Keeleebabs, Wanapaneer, and Worblewraps. Two of them can be made on the stove, two on the blender, and one on the sandwich maker.

Think you know what is in these recipez? Come on in to the Recipe Section of our forum. A thread for each of these recipez has been created there for our chefs to work together.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

WebkinzKitten21 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Five New Recipez Added to Webkinz World with Today's Maintenance

Those all look really cool!
WebkinzKitten21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
Catchatiger

Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Five New Recipez Added to Webkinz World with Today's Maintenance

I am really happy that webkinz insider shows us the new recipes! BUT! It makes me feel bad that webkinz does not. I just read on the front of Webkinz World that there are 5 new recipes and they gave 2 of the names and said one is a blender and one is a sandwhich maker. That was it! So of course I came here and of course there are all 5 recipes and pictures. And of course no one is going to figure out how to make the recipes without these things. So why doesn't webkinz tell us this info? I remember when I first found WI and was shocked that there were so many recipes. Its one of the collest things to do and I often make recipes for my friends as gifts. So why wont webkinz ever just tell us at least the names or give us at least the pictures? Does anyone else think this is really kind of wrong of Webkinz?

Pigs Fly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #4
Wacky beyond Price!

Priceless is a champion of all thingsPriceless is a champion of all thingsPriceless is a champion of all things
Priceless is a champion of all thingsPriceless is a champion of all thingsPriceless is a champion of all thingsPriceless is a champion of all thingsPriceless is a champion of all thingsPriceless is a champion of all thingsPriceless is a champion of all thingsPriceless is a champion of all thingsPriceless is a champion of all thingsPriceless is a champion of all thingsPriceless is a champion of all thingsPriceless is a champion of all things

I am going to try and solve a few! Hopefully they are easier then the last bunch!
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #5

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

The first new recipe looks like that there is a shoe in it! LOL

Number five looks tasty!

So does number three and four!

Number two looks like soup!
PandaPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:47 AM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Lots of work for our WI chefs!

Good luck
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #7
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh Yay!
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #8
Gift Guru

fumble99 defies all odds
fumble99 defies all oddsfumble99 defies all oddsfumble99 defies all oddsfumble99 defies all oddsfumble99 defies all oddsfumble99 defies all oddsfumble99 defies all oddsfumble99 defies all oddsfumble99 defies all oddsfumble99 defies all oddsfumble99 defies all oddsfumble99 defies all oddsfumble99 defies all oddsfumble99 defies all odds

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

These are pretty recipes. I love that we at least have the appliance break down!
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:53 AM   #9
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!
wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!wenjun is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Pigs Fly
I am really happy that webkinz insider shows us the new recipes! BUT! It makes me feel bad that webkinz does not. I just read on the front of Webkinz World that there are 5 new recipes and they gave 2 of the names and said one is a blender and one is a sandwhich maker. That was it! So of course I came here and of course there are all 5 recipes and pictures. And of course no one is going to figure out how to make the recipes without these things. So why doesn't webkinz tell us this info? I remember when I first found WI and was shocked that there were so many recipes. Its one of the collest things to do and I often make recipes for my friends as gifts. So why wont webkinz ever just tell us at least the names or give us at least the pictures? Does anyone else think this is really kind of wrong of Webkinz?

yeah! im so glad i found WI!!!

ps, i love those recipes!!!
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #10
~Merry Christmas!~ ♫

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Wow! I love the three recipes in the middle!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: