Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 09:29 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Five New Exclusives Coming to Webkinz World on Wednesday

Well I just grabbed the twister in a pot and yellow plasma ball. I didn't want to miss out on them. Last time I grabbed the bubble blower just in the nick of time.
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2011, 09:29 PM   #62
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Five New Exclusives Coming to Webkinz World on Wednesday

Which ones should i get???????!!!!!?!?!?!?!!?
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:25 PM   #63
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Is this one of the new Adoption Exclusives?
It's called "Alluring Antique." Just got it tonight:

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by WetNose; 04-26-2011 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: add name
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:27 PM   #64
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Can't wait to see what there going to look like. Hope there great!

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Is this one of the new Adoption Exclusives?
It's called "Alluring Antique." Just got it tonight:

Click the image to open in full size.
The lamp post is from the Enderaged Exclusives ..
(Picture Gallery) Exclusive Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki

[Scroll down to the end to see the picture of it].
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:11 PM   #65
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thanks, Billy. Now I see I got all excited for nothing - I thought it was something new.
I didn't even know that the endangered sig pets had their own set of adoption exclusives! It is a nice lamp and it lights up!

It'll be interesting to see if we all guessed right about which ones to spend our tokens on tonight!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:25 PM   #66

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Wowzers! New exclusive items . . . cool.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:05 AM   #67
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Thanks, Billy. Now I see I got all excited for nothing - I thought it was something new.
I didn't even know that the endangered sig pets had their own set of adoption exclusives! It is a nice lamp and it lights up!

It'll be interesting to see if we all guessed right about which ones to spend our tokens on tonight!
The signature exclusives are all very cool, and of course much nicer than the normal ones. I only have the quicksand but want all of them!

I checked to see if the new exclusives are up yet since it's Wednesday but nothing new yet. My favorite current exclusive is definitely the chocolate fountain. I love chocolate!
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:31 AM   #68
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Thanks FIA for the information. I was busy watching hockey last night and just read this post now.....and WW is down for main. so, I didn't get to grab those few that I'm missing. Over the weekend I was thinking, "I really should grab some of those items that I don't have before they go"...don't you know it, so busy with Easter eggs that I didn't. doh. I will cross my fingers that they are the old stuff. I guess we will know in a few hours.
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:11 AM   #69
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

I'm not good at waiting. I've loaded the log-in screen so many times -- I have lost count. This maintenance is taking a LONG TIME.
clarkcs38 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:13 AM   #70
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

Has someone posted pictures of the new exclusives yet? Vortex and red plasma are gone. One new piece in W-Shop.
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: