Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #41
Webkinz :)
webkinzmom52 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzmom52 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Five New Exclusives Coming to Webkinz World on Wednesday

I have the most of Time Warp Clock. I went and bought the three exclusives that I did not have. I would not mind seeing the Time Warp Clock, the Running Shoe Racer and Giant Sandwich Table retired. After the Time Warp Clock (11) I have the most of 4-Wheel ATV( and Twister in a Pot(7). What exclusive do you have the most of?

I only have one of the Gas Pump, Giant Gift Box, King of the Garden Statue, Lion Topiary, Rock Out Boom Box Recliner, Rocket Ship Lounger and Royal Blue Jeweled Egg so I hope none of these retire. However the King of the Garden Statue and the Lion Topiary are very similar.

Last edited by webkinzmom52; 04-26-2011 at 02:50 PM..
webkinzmom52 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2011, 02:51 PM   #42
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

If they are choosing from the older ones then I'm GUESSING the atv might be one since there have been lots of newer vehicles added (swan car,shoe racer,mining cart, train, moon rover, zamboni not to mention the older vehicles).

I would also guess based on the lava lamps that if they are adding another plasma ball that one of the other ones will go.

I wish they would just tell us though...I hate the guessing game. I guess if there is one you really want, you better try to get it.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:09 PM   #43
here's Perry?

Ariel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to all

Red face Re: Five New Exclusives Coming to Webkinz World on Wednesday

View Post Originally Posted by slcoon
Where do the items we sell at the W-Shop go?
I've been wondering that since I first got on Webkinz. I wouldn't be surprised if it went to the Admin account. (There has to be an admin account, right?) If it doesn't I guess it disapears forever. Now that I think about it, selling stuff is a bad idea, except if it's Wshop. Wow, I never thought about it like that...
Ariel&Miranda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:25 PM   #44

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i am excited to see the new exclusive, but i still don't have all of the old ones, so i don't want them to take them away.
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:29 PM   #45
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Ariel&Miranda
I've been wondering that since I first got on Webkinz. I wouldn't be surprised if it went to the Admin account. (There has to be an admin account, right?) If it doesn't I guess it disapears forever. Now that I think about it, selling stuff is a bad idea, except if it's Wshop. Wow, I never thought about it like that...
Good point. Someone go contact ganz.
We need answers.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:49 PM   #46
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Just hope it is not the Vortex Storage Unit. It is the best way to store clothes.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #47
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Five New Exclusives Coming to Webkinz World on Wednesday

Thanx FIA.

I can't wait to see the 5 new Exclusives!
I'm really excited!
Hope I can see them before I go to school.
Wondering what's gonna be retired?
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:14 PM   #48

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

If I had to choose which to get rid of, I'd go for the ATV, Ribbons & Bows tree (YUCK), sandwich table, shoe car (even though it's not super old), and haunted painting. I really hope they keep the wooden grandfather clock, disco ball, and both the plasma balls.
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:17 PM   #49
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

Five going, I'm guessing one will be one of the plasma balls. With the lavas, we never saw more than two at a time available (if so I really hope the red one goes over the yellow). If none of the plasma balls go, though, I'd love to see these five go...

Twister in a Pot
Elephant Fountain
Ribbons & Bows Tree
Giant Sandwich Table
Giant Gift Box

Here's to hoping we're all ready for it, come tomorrow!
HITR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:19 PM   #50
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I think I've got the current ones that I want... I can't wait to see the new ones!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: