Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 01:16 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Five New Exclusives Coming to Webkinz World on Wednesday

I really hope the ribbon and bows tree goes. I've definately had enough of those! I hope they don't retire one of the other plasma balls but it would make sense if they did. 3 plasma balls at one time?- that seems weird I think.
mommy-o is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2011, 01:18 PM   #32
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

So exciting! I can hardly wait to see the new things!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:25 PM   #33

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

sweet!! i'm saving my tokens for the new items. right now i have 23 tokens in the wish machine...and counting!
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:28 PM   #34
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by jeanenehea

How does Ganz make these announcements? And to whom?

Jeanene
They tweeted it on Twitter (but didn't mention anything about which will retire--I think everyone is assuming it will be "older" ones; but that was not stated on twitter):

"Get ready! 5 new Exclusive Items will be released tomorrow (and yes, 5 will be retired). One will be... an ORANGE plasma ball."
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:37 PM   #35
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
Often some of the older exclusives are retired, and I wanted this info, so I went to the WIki for it... sharing it here in case others are interested.

Oldest exclusive is the Elephant Fountain from 2005

Oldest "round" of exclusives released June 2007:
4-Wheel ATV
Disco Ball
Ribbons & Bows Tree
Rainy Day Window
Twister in a Pot
Vortex Storage Unit
Wooden Grandfather Clock

I have a lot of faves on that list, so looks like I'll be putting some coins to use in the Wish Factory.

I'll be interested to see what retires.
THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU for this list!!!
It was exactly what I was looking for to decide how to spend my Wish Tokens!!!

Still have some decision-making to do though, I only have enough tokens for 3 of the 4 items I'm missing off that list! I wish they would just tell us which ones will retire!

I also wish there were more ways to collect Wish Tokens... for those who don't adopt many pets.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #36
here's Perry?

Ariel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to all

I bet the elephant fountain is going. Too bad, that's one of my favs!
Ariel&Miranda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #37
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

AGH! I don't know if I should buy the dancing Zingoz or not!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:15 PM   #38
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
Often some of the older exclusives are retired, and I wanted this info, so I went to the WIki for it... sharing it here in case others are interested.

Oldest exclusive is the Elephant Fountain from 2005

Oldest "round" of exclusives released June 2007:
4-Wheel ATV
Disco Ball
Ribbons & Bows Tree
Rainy Day Window
Twister in a Pot
Vortex Storage Unit
Wooden Grandfather Clock

I have a lot of faves on that list, so looks like I'll be putting some coins to use in the Wish Factory.

I'll be interested to see what retires.
thanks for the infomation!!! is very helpful!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #39
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Where do the items we sell at the W-Shop go?
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:39 PM   #40

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

I wonder what new exclusives they will have? And I agree with someone's comment; they should make a orange lava lamp!

~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: