Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 10:21 AM   #71
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: Five New Exclusives Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Quote:
The retired Exclusives are: Desert Window, Gemstone Table, Giant Feather Chair, Propeller Plane, and Strike a Posing Plant.
I'm glad to see those go. Now if they could add another plant that would be nice.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #72
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I want the Zamboni machine!!!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #73
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Here is a picture of the chocolate fountain in a room for anybody who wondered about the size. The flowing chocolate is animated. I zoomed in so you can see the detail better.
Click the image to open in full size.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:24 AM   #74
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by sweetnothings82
The topsy turvy window went down to 12 , I think it was at 15.

I got the globe and the butterfly trellis... I like the globe alot it did lock up in my room where I couldn't move it, I will have to go back and see... I personally was disappointed by the butterfly trellis, it needs some animation or needs to be able to go inside. its not much more catching then some of the trellis they already have in the w shop .
UGh I just spent tons of tokens to get the new exclusives too. I agree with your trellis sentiments.

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
The 4-wheel ATV, disco ball, elephant fountain, rainbow coffee table, twister in a pot, vortex storage unit are all now ten tokens and I don't think that they all were before. Is there a list somewhere of what the prices were before? I couldn't find one.
I have never seen a token list. Did you try googling or checking the search in the Wiki area?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:29 AM   #75
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
Last night I went and spent some tokens on items that I didn't have and I was afraid that they would retire. I figured it would be older ones, so I went by how many tokens things cost and bought all the ten token items that I didn't have yet. I bought 3 of the items that they retired which was lucky. When I went today to look, it seems to me that some of the items have gone down in price because there are now items listed for ten tokens that I did not consider buying last night. Am I confused or did some of the prices change?
Genrally speaking as the they de-list the next in line do go down in price. YOu are not imagining things. I always save my tokens...but then I think I have all of the adoption exclusives...
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:30 AM   #76
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I had all of the retired ones except the plant. But I got the new Butterfly thing! It's pretty cute, but I wish it was animated.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:54 AM   #77
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I just adopted a pet for DD and she received the Chocolate Fountain.
It's not bad, and is supposed to be animated.
The problem is , it is so compact, you have trouble seeing any movement
of the chocolate flow.
I'm going to use our tokens to purchase a few of the others immediately.
Then, I will leave the rest to adoption destiny.
That's to bad to hear that the Butterfly Trellis is not animated.
Hope all enjoy their "new" exclusives as they receive them.
Here is a for those that didn't get the retired exclusives in time.
When you become gifted we will all be here for you to pick-up the
ones you need.
Have a Blessed day.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:24 AM   #78
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Oh YES I've been saving my wish tokens because I already had all the current ones at some point and I don't want any of them. I figured they'd bring in new sooner or later. I'm all set to do some shopping. Woohoo!
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:36 AM   #79
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

WI, thankz for having the article on the front page late last night! I saw it and immediately went to get another prop plane with my tokens, fearing that it might be "retired."

I just LOOOOOOOOVVVE how Ganz doesn't tell us what wil be retired! SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

The new items are pretty cool, especially the zamboni, don't know if my hockey room has space for it, though.

I never worry about rushing to get new Exclusives. Ganz just added them, so they won't be retired any time soon!
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:56 PM   #80
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

I am glad to see some new items coming along! My little ones have been saving tokens for a while now, and they will be thrilled to be able to choose a new item.

Thanks very much to those of you who have posted your comments and information about the new pieces ♥

Now, there is just the great question as to why they do not retire that blasted robot clock (lol)
Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: