Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 08:27 AM   #51
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: retired exclusives

awww I liked those!! (cept the window) Thanks for the info!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 08:28 AM   #52
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Awww...I'll miss the Desert Window...it was one of my first exclusives, and at first I didn't like it, but it goes so well with lots of things! It was one of my favorites!
Zooz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:28 AM   #53
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Five New Exclusives Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

mmm, I wonder about some items which one can see at the preview of new exclusives. Are they estore items or something never seen before?
kiska is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:46 AM   #54
Webkinz :)

xyra will become famous soon enough

I like these new exclusive items. It's sad to see others go, though.
xyra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:51 AM   #55
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

yay i have them all
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:54 AM   #56
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

That is so awesome! I love the new exclusives!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:58 AM   #57

PrincessBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to the PJs and she had a whole new selection!! Has anybody else noticed this too?
PrincessBebe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:02 AM   #58

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I like the items. Every one of them. Let's hope they don't retire the Arcade Sign. It's one of Webkinze's best.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:04 AM   #59
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

As far as I can tell the butterfly one is not animated, which I find very bazaar...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:05 AM   #60
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Aww, the Desert Window retired?

But still, I LOVE THE NEW ITEMS!!! I love the globe and the trellis and... oh my gosh, Zangoz on a chocolate fountain!! *wishes I had more wish tokens saved up*
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: