Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 09:11 AM   #81
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Five New Clothing Machine Patterns Waiting to be Solved

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Ooh, I LOVE all of these clothes!! Someone, solve them, quick! (one of them {watermelon shirt} looks like one of the Clothing Contest Designer Winner things... )
you are right! from project run way! i thought thwe same!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #82
Unregistered

Smile Re: Five New Clothing Machine Patterns Waiting to be Solved

im thinking the pink slippers for the blue robe .
Old 03-20-2010, 06:17 PM   #83
Webkinz :)

trueman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Five New Clothing Machine Patterns Waiting to be Solved

Ok time to get to work
trueman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 06:55 PM   #84

clarewebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Lela2241
New clothing recipes, yay!!! The finished products look very nice. I wonder if the red coat is supposed to go with the detective hat. If so, it certainly doesn't math AT ALL. Are they colorblind or something? The green hat with the feather looks like somethi you would find in robin hood. It might be nice for a costume, but kind of quirky. The bathrobe is pretty nice, but I don't see why it would be worn. Maybe to put your pet to bed, but it doesn't make much sense any place else. Tabby's glasses, don't even get me started! They look almost IDENTICAL to the glasses in the kinzstyle outlet, just a little different color. Why are they having it be her glasses anyways??? They're pretty ugly, not fashionable at all. They should be creating new patterns for the clothing machine, not just coming up with a combo for an item they already have shown. Not very creative there. The shirt is ok, it's nice for summer. The colors are very bright and vibrant, and the frilly sleeves look cute. I'm not sure the watermellon or whatever it is will be seen that much though, it will be under the pet. I know at least on all of my pets, you can never see stuff on shirts. I personally kind of like it better without the graphic anyways, so I don't mind. Not bad work, at least there adding more. Wish they would be more creative though. Also, I don't understand why they're adding more when some of the first ones haven't been solved. It's like adding more of the 6 ingrediant recipes when only 1 of the old ones has been discovered.
I can't say that I disgree with you, but i feel like you are just picking it apart. you have to remember that webkinz is a game for you children like myself, and even younger. They like to dress up pets fun and cute, or in costumes. Ganz has recognized this and I feel that these recipes are fun and cute. As for the fact that many are still unsolved, i am sure that ganz did this due to the fact that these old unsolved recipese were issued a very long time ago and still remain to be unsolved. By producig more combinations it is reatracting kids to clothing recipies and making them interested in creating new clothes. This also increases the chance that older recipiese will be solved! Thanks! ~from a kid
clarewebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:43 AM   #85
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

I just tried

purple polo

blue polo

eyeglasses

it made a patchwork hat not tabby glasses like i thought so

hints look at tabby von meow's outfit try to see if you can relate it to stuff in the w shop and mix to make tabby glasses

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
im thinking the pink slippers for the blue robe .

you are probably right maybe a swimsuit is in there too

hmm is anyone on webkinz insider i feel a little deserted nobody says anything

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
you are right! from project run way! i thought thwe same!
the watermelon thing does look like that it is the design contest thing you are both right i think it is!!!!!!!!

so excited

Last edited by penGwen; 03-21-2010 at 09:42 AM..
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #86
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Five New Clothing Machine Patterns Waiting to be Solved

maybe powder blue skirt for the sweet dreams bathrobe too.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:53 AM   #87
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I tried the pink shirt, black shirt and fancy turquoise blouse. I guess my pets can always use another patchwork hat. *sigh*
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:45 PM   #88
hs0

jinxks is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Five New Clothing Machine Patterns Waiting to be Solved

I have to say that this is one of my favorite new features! I have not solved any on my own but I love trying and making them when others figure them out!
jinxks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:48 PM   #89
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I need the Alpine Hat for my Love Lion, Alpine.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:58 AM   #90

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

wow those clothes are awesomely adorablely cute!
iheartlucy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: