Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 06:18 PM   #71
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Five New Clothing Machine Patterns Waiting to be Solved

1324, you know the combinations?????????
xocaij is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2010, 06:26 PM   #72
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

New clothing recipes, yay!!! The finished products look very nice. I wonder if the red coat is supposed to go with the detective hat. If so, it certainly doesn't math AT ALL. Are they colorblind or something? The green hat with the feather looks like somethi you would find in robin hood. It might be nice for a costume, but kind of quirky. The bathrobe is pretty nice, but I don't see why it would be worn. Maybe to put your pet to bed, but it doesn't make much sense any place else. Tabby's glasses, don't even get me started! They look almost IDENTICAL to the glasses in the kinzstyle outlet, just a little different color. Why are they having it be her glasses anyways??? They're pretty ugly, not fashionable at all. They should be creating new patterns for the clothing machine, not just coming up with a combo for an item they already have shown. Not very creative there. The shirt is ok, it's nice for summer. The colors are very bright and vibrant, and the frilly sleeves look cute. I'm not sure the watermellon or whatever it is will be seen that much though, it will be under the pet. I know at least on all of my pets, you can never see stuff on shirts. I personally kind of like it better without the graphic anyways, so I don't mind. Not bad work, at least there adding more. Wish they would be more creative though. Also, I don't understand why they're adding more when some of the first ones haven't been solved. It's like adding more of the 6 ingrediant recipes when only 1 of the old ones has been discovered.
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:56 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

panda1 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by 1324
i love them all so mutch
'

Can't see the yellow printing!!
panda1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:09 AM   #74
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Oh so glad to see these new patterns...just love them all!! Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:46 AM   #75
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry hand and brain not working together

Love the news clothes.

I keep getting pw hats, pants and jackets.

Will keep trying.
Not sure where to voice this---

My 2 cents
I was SO Sad after all the St. Pat's Hype from Ganz. Signed on in am excited to see what green goodie was waiting for me. Nothing??!! No cookie, no green goofy decoration for room or kinz. Anyone else Surprised???
Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 06:29 AM   #76
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have to have all of these! I am really sarocks7 I am just not logged in.

[QUOTE=sarocks7;18731340]I have to have all of these! The glasses are so cool! Ganz probably knew everyone wanted plumpy glasses so they made tabby glasses!

I have to have all of these!
I have to have all of these! The glasses are so cool! Ganz probably knew everyone wanted plumpy glasses so they made tabby glasses!
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:37 AM   #77
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Those are so awesome! Post if you find the recipe! I know I'll try hard....
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:56 AM   #78
petitepal is on a distinguished road

Just an FYI please don't type in yellow print and it is almost impossible to read, thanks
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:24 AM   #79
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Five New Clothing Machine Patterns Waiting to be Solved

AWESOME!!!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:53 PM   #80
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

we all have to work together and figure it out

p.s. what does p.s mean/

p.s.s.what does p.s.s. mean?

lol just kidding i could've gone on forever like that

just post what you tried so we do not do it over again

i just tried

eyeglasses

argyle sweater

clogs

it seemed like it would work!

it didn't work it made a patchwork hat

i just tried

eyeglasses

argyle sweater

clogs

made patchwork hat

Last edited by penGwen; 03-19-2010 at 05:52 PM..
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: