Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 11:05 AM   #11
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

Default Re: The First Lorax Login Gift Box Arrives

View Post Originally Posted by cute1pup
can someone post a picture of the pink cotton candy tree? it sounds pretty cool!thanks in advance!
The Lorax gifts are very cute. I didn't get them on all my accounts because of the glitch but I love the ones I did get. Here is a picture of the pink cotton candy tree cute1pup:

Click the image to open in full size.
kop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 11:08 AM   #12
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I just received my tree, It's NOT postable. boo. It's really cute though.
I tried several times to get yesterday's gift. I did not receive the mustache on any of our Asian accounts.
binkybohboh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:13 AM   #13
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Ganz just tweeted

Players who logged in B4 maintenance today may not have received the special Lorax prize. If you didn't receive, call us 1-866-932-5469.
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #14
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
Ganz just tweeted

Players who logged in B4 maintenance today may not have received the special Lorax prize. If you didn't receive, call us 1-866-932-5469.
Thank you. I'll give them a call.
binkybohboh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:22 AM   #15
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
I just received my tree, It's NOT postable. boo. It's really cute though.
I tried several times to get yesterday's gift. I did not receive the mustache on any of our Asian accounts.
View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
Ganz just tweeted

As others have reported, I got the second prize, the Cotton Candy tree, but not the first, the Wooly Mustache in my Asian account. I called, and a very helpful rep awarded the first box to my account.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #16
Webkinz :)

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

I haven't received my gift yet
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:10 PM   #17

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
gift box #2 is now available on asian accounts
I never got the FIRST Box on my Asian account... I logged on well after 8am (their time) How do we get the first box? Is anyone else having this problem?
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #18

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I had not received my box either, possibly because I did log in before maintenance. I finally was able to get through to Ganz, and a representative, who was very nice, added the box to my dock. Just be patient and keep trying, cause I'm sure there are many people trying to get through to get their boxes!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Second gift cannot be kinzposted. That stinks. Hope it is a glitch.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #20
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

What?! I didn't get it!! I hate this! Too much things on WW and WKN to worry about!! Glitches, u.s only makes me sad, Bafarias back.

GANZ should take time and mnot post them all at once!
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: