Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

Default Re: First Look at the 2011 Webkinz Road Trip Van!

Congratulations ! I wish there was a road trip in Canada where i live. I want the van. well congratz and enjoy
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2011, 08:13 PM   #12
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Big congrats Colliegal on your new van. Thank you so much for sharing your picture with us. I really wish I could go to one
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #13
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Congrats! Hope I am able to get one
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #14
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I hope we are fortunate enough to have one come to our area like last year. We weren't oringally slated, but we were added later on. It was great - they gave away so much stuff! Congrats on the van and thanks for posting the pic so we could see the comparison.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #15
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

I am wondering do they just give out the code? Any other cool freebies, games, etc? I would have to drive 2 hours and wondering if it will be worth it to drive that far?
hehmommy40 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:50 PM   #16

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by hehmommy40
I am wondering do they just give out the code? Any other cool freebies, games, etc? I would have to drive 2 hours and wondering if it will be worth it to drive that far?
Yep, they have games like the Wheel of Wow, that you get to spin. I got all kinds of stuff last year. Trading cards, kinz clips, lip gloss, stickers, kinz style clothes. They even had $5 webkinz for sale. It was pretty neat. We plan to drive 2 hours this year to go again (didn't have to last year), but we'll also enjoy the fair they are going to be at.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #17
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Way to go colliegal!!!

Still no Canadian tour dates I see.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #18
Voltes is a name known to allVoltes is a name known to allVoltes is a name known to all

Congrats on the new ride! Were they pretty generous with the van codes? We're planning to go next month. I can't wait!
Voltes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #19
e Love

momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!momskinz is the bees knees!

Congrats colliegal on winning that van code from me on *****'s.

Everyone be sure to following @webkinzroadtrip on twitter!
momskinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #20
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Congrats, collie. (:
Honestly, I had to look closely to even notice anything. xD But I can see now. The seats are different, and the second one has a little different theme.
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<(^^.)>slu-nail-urtle-oth, alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: