Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #71
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Find Zofia Sweet Zum today and tomorrow

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
Rats, so far nothing. I have never had any issues with these challenges until now.

No zumz on Firefox or on IE. I tried waiting on each page to see if she would peak out around the ad, and refreshed dozens and dozens of times. I have cleared my cache, enabled pop-ups, even switched to another computer!!!--tried everything, I think. Still, I have come up empty-handed.

I wonder why this contest should behave any differently than previous ones....
I think a lot of it has to do with

1. New programming working with the newly designed WKN

2. We will see more when the kids get home from school.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 01:53 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Just keep refreshing, and it does not pop-out of ads, it flys around the screen.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #73

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I think a lot of it has to do with

1. New programming working with the newly designed WKN

2. We will see more when the kids get home from school.

Okay, then I am going to try again in a little while. Thanks for the information webkinzmomma!
Old 10-21-2010, 01:57 PM   #74
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm in Banks' corner on this one.
No zums are showing up for me either....I've done all the usual, clearing cache, etc. Refreshing quickly, not as quickly, letting the page sit for even longer....
Pop up blockers turned off, yadda yadda yadda
I too, like Banks', "know the ropes" and am not computer challenged, LOL.

I've tried each of the Zum floaty contests, and have yet to see a zum float by on my screen!
Not even a tip of a wing on the edge!
AARGH!
Just a tee for 4 main family accounts and I'd be happy. Sigh.

Why???? Why does it have to be so blasted tough to make it EQUAL for ALL players?
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 01:59 PM   #75

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Aww do not get disappointed, they will probably be around more later in the day.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-21-2010, 02:05 PM   #76
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

I have been searching for hours. I have found very few zums. I finally got enough to cover all family accounts. If I find any more this evening I will truly donate them to WI for distribution. I was one of the fortunate ones to win a prize from one of the contests they had from donated codes and will surely pay it forward if i have any more luck today.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:16 PM   #77
eipjimmy has a spectacular aura abouteipjimmy has a spectacular aura about

I'm giving up. I've found something in the other contests, so I know it's not me or my computer. Those zums are just few and far between. Didn't find a one in over two hours. Don't really think it's fair to the kids to do this on a school day.
eipjimmy is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 02:21 PM   #78

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

no luck so far. have tried rapid refreshes, 30 second refreshes, and just letting the full screen stay open for long periods of time. nada.

I don't really care about the zum either - we have two, and they are kinda bratty/high maintainence! I do want the t-shirt though, just because so many of YOU have said it's cool!

good luck everyone.
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 02:24 PM   #79
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by WyldeHeart
I'm in Bank's corner on this too, Pixel Pony! I have been on WKN for over two hours now and have managed to just now get my 4th code. I limit myself to 6 codes on every contest.

One code each for each of my own three accounts and three more to gift to family members who cannot spend as much time on these contests as I am able to.

I also wish YOU the very best in at least getting one code each for your own four accounts. Funny thing is: I don't even WANT the Zum! I just want a shirt!

I have no interest in the Zumz since I've read they only eat your KC up! I can do that very easily on my own without the help of some little leeching Zum!
I have spent a total of about 3.5 hours with WKN....more than that overall, but at least that much time looking CAREFULLY for the zum. The rest of the time (since 10 am, so 5 1/2 hours, total!) I have been multi-tasking a bit, as I HAVE to get other work done as well!

I too, want the tee more than the zum itself. I actually have a zum I've never entered, cause of how hard I've heard it is to keep them happy, LOL. And, I have no interest in taking it with me to the clubhouse, cause the ones I do see in the trading rooms seem to only slow everything down, if you know what I mean. But the tees are adorable!

Anyway, thanks for your good wishes, and congrats on getting a few codes yourself.
There are no floating zums in this end of the world
I pretty much have given up.....have other things to do.

Oh, btw, off topic, but I noticed your siggy!
Cool that you are Cherokee. We live fairly close to some "Cherokee Country" Have several friends who share that heritage as well! Awesome!
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 02:30 PM   #80
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ZOFIA ZUM CONTEST?

Check out the Guide to floater contests on Webkinz Newz

(I've updated it so it's more in line with how the contest works on the new WKN site.)

Okay guys, I have a theory about why the floaters start off-screen and make you wait a while before they "enter" from the left; and why they sometimes float back off your screen completely side-to-side.

The new WKN site uses this as its background:

Click the image to open in full size.

That sucker is a whopping 1656 pixels wide.

Now, my theory is that the floaters are programmed to start right at the left edge of the background image, and are also programmed not to go any further left or right than the background image. Not the SCREEN, but the BACKGROUND IMAGE.

If this theory is correct, it means that if your computer's screen resolution is set to 1656 pixels wide or more, no problem, you'll see the floater right away at the left side of your screen. But if your settings are for a smaller width than that (as I think most people's are), it might take a while for the floater to move into view because you can't see the entire width of the background image.

What it also means is that the wider your screen resolution settings are, the faster you'll see the floater and the less likely it is that you'll miss the floater because it floats back offscreen.

Just a theory, but it's worth trying out if you are able to set your screen resolution really huge.

Last edited by Jackal; 10-21-2010 at 02:30 PM..
Jackal is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: