Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #51
luxurytime
Webkinz :)

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Default Re: Find Zofia Sweet Zum today and tomorrow

i am finding them far and few between using a PC and Internet Explorer. Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 12:48 PM   #52
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ZOFIA ZUM CONTEST?

Check out the Guide to floater contests on Webkinz Newz

(I've updated it so it's more in line with how the contest works on the new WKN site.)
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #53
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

I just had to share this with you.
I hadn't found a zum which was strange after 10 minutes, so I can to WI to read the comments.
When I finished reading I went back to my screen, still open, in WKN, and guess what?
There was Zofia floating and waiting for me.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:50 PM   #54
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kop
Yes, my screen is maximized but looks different from yours. Here's a screen cap of what it looks like:

Click the image to open in full size.

It has to be the reason why I haven't seen any zums yet.
Unfortunately after speaking with Ganz to try to get a good answer for you, they said those ads will soon be on everyone's WKN. Good news is they said you should still see a Zum even with that ad, I would refresh and wait about 30 seconds then refresh again, this will give her time to float past the ad just in case you can't see because of the ad. What server are you using, I am using IE, let me see how it looks in Firefox, be right back.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 12:50 PM   #55
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

wow!!! thanks for sharing with us
i have zofia but my brother have not, so i hope he will got it
nici is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 12:50 PM   #56
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Just found one and she floated from top left side
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 12:57 PM   #57

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Thanks FZK and luxurytime for the information! I have been trying on Firefox, but will switch to IE to see if that helps!
Old 10-21-2010, 12:58 PM   #58
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

any certain page that you all are finding them on?
I have yet to see a floating zum from ANY of the wkn contests!

I really want a zum tee !!!
(the zum would be nice, but not getting my hopes up, considering I have yet to see the first zum....sigh.)
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 01:00 PM   #59
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Found second and third one using firefox on main page, that was 3 in less than 10 minutes all floating on top from left side. They may be running in spurts then stopping for while
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #60
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
An hour and a half wasted - and nothing.

And yes I did all the stuff you all said to do. I know the ropes.

Nothing.

Never have we gotten a zum or a food or a tree - period. These WebkinzNewz contests are just a huge discouragement to us - more stuff others snatch up that we can't seem to get our hands on.

I'm starting to get sick of hearing how people have to make up emails to catch all the codes they get.

Our family would like just ONE code per FAMILY MEMBER! Or even just one for each of the kids!

Sorry to vent - but this is ridiculous.

Going to bed. Midnight here in a few minutes. l'll wake up and it'll be over. Great. Just great.

I"m glad the kids don't know.

Banks

Gave it an extra half hour - still not ONE sighting...
Banks, I understand your frustration, but most of the WI members who get a lot of codes donate them to WI so members who weren't able to get something will have a second chance. They aren't being greedy or "rubbing" it in so to speak they are just posting their finds, as anyone else does here, whether it's to say I got 10 codes finally or someone else to say I have found nothing. We are all part of a awesome helping community. Saying how sick you are of seeing others getting codes could potentially hurt someone's feelings. Plus we really need to try to keep this thread positive so it doesn't get closed due to conflicts. Again I understand how you feel and I am sorry you weren't able to get one today. Also I see your a Gift Guru, so trading is always an option as well.

I so hope you get one though , good luck!
View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
I also have these ads on my screen. Maybe it has to do with where in the world you are located?
Anyhow, I haven't seen any zumz either.

Dixiecup, (or anyone who is catching these zumz) could you please let me know if your computer is Mac or PC, and what browser you are using?

Thanks,
wild_card
I am on the home page of WKN, I am using PC and I am using IE and have been finding Zofia

View Post Originally Posted by GuppyGirl101
I need to understand, can you win an actual Zum? Like one you can use in WW. I've won two tees so far, has anyone won a zum?
Yes with every code you get, you have a chance of unlocking an actual zum, I haven't entered my codes yet so I don't know if we have won one yet, but if you do you will know when you enter your codes at the code shop in WW

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-21-2010 at 01:26 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: