Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 11:15 AM   #31
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Find Zofia Sweet Zum today and tomorrow

I finally got to 10 codes, that's it for me until later today. I'm not sure I have the patience required to do a lot of codes on this one. With the new slower site I'm not sure how the kids computer will do. They may not get to do this one.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 11:16 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It is apparent that Webkinz Newz does not want us to use 'mailanator' type email catchers.
How do you know this Dixiecup? Are the mailinator emails not working? Just curious. I guess I will go back to using all my "special" email addresses (ones used only for webkinz LOL)
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #33
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ZOFIA ZUM CONTEST?

Check out the Guide to floater contests on Webkinz Newz

(I've updatd it so it's more in line with how the contest works on the new WKN site.)
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 11:30 AM   #34
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
How do you know this Dixiecup? Are the mailinator emails not working? Just curious. I guess I will go back to using all my "special" email addresses (ones used only for webkinz LOL)
Mailinator seems as if it isn't working, however, I do not think it has anything to do with Webkinz Newz, their site just seems to be having problems, I am even having problems just getting it to load. Could be because of so many people using it, I used it for 3 or 4 codes then started having problems, you could always use 10 minute email though
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 11:54 AM   #35
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

Where is this contest? do u need to unlock a zum buddy to do it??
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #36
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Zofia is flying very slowly today. only found her five times in 1-1/2 hours.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #37
Gift Guru

frogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of light

I cannot scroll to the left of my screen but to the right I get to scroll a lot - I see a house and trees. Maybe that is why I have not seen Zofia at all in like an hour. The past couple of contests have been abust for us - only found one last time.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:11 PM   #38
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
Where is this contest? do u need to unlock a zum buddy to do it??
No, you do not need to unlock a zum for this contest. All you do is go to WKN (the new webkinz newz page) watch for Zofia Zum and click on her (refresh often though) then put in your email and the answer (which is 2) then go to WW to the code shop and put in the code you got in your email and see if you won a winged tee or Zofia herself!

Good Luck

View Post Originally Posted by frogspajamas
I cannot scroll to the left of my screen but to the right I get to scroll a lot - I see a house and trees. Maybe that is why I have not seen Zofia at all in like an hour. The past couple of contests have been abust for us - only found one last time.
Zofia is hard to see on this new website, take a look at this pic I took when I was looking for her, you really got to watch for her... good luck and make sure any windows you are using to search for her are maximized, otherwise you will not be able to see the green on the left.

Click the image to open in full size.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 12:12 PM   #39
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

Hi All!

Just a question. Wondering if you all have fruit by the foot ads running down the left and right of your webkinz newz screens? I just noticed when looking at webkinzmomma's picture that there were no adds there and that the area where the zum was would have been blocked completely on my screen by the ads. I can't see past the left side of the tree trunk on my screen. I'm wondering if this is why I have yet to see any zums at all
kop is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 12:16 PM   #40
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

I wish I could have one!!!!!!!
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: