Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 03:55 AM   #191
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: Find Zofia Sweet Zum today and tomorrow

Bankskinz

I have caught 3 Zums and that's between the hamster ghost and the GE trick or treat - meaning I forget to reload WKN sometimes (just looked at the clock it was a few hours so not really a good rate but I'm not paying good attention )

I keep meaning to post that for any of the contests if you haven't seen a floatie after at the most 30-45 minutes try X-ing out of that window and opening another.

I found that sometimes it's like the page goes stale (in my layman words) - even with reloading it - if I x-out of that window and start with a new window it's like I wake the page up and I get a ZUM

lmk how you do the Zums are flying where I am. Barb
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 05:53 AM   #192
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Thanks for all the tips, everybody! I finally caught my first zum! Yea!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 06:37 AM   #193
Future FBI Agent!

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

I found one but the email won't load!!

View Post Originally Posted by woolacet
I found one but the email won't load!!
It finally loaded!
Old 10-22-2010, 07:05 AM   #194
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I finally got three zums - so frustrating to wait so long.....

I've tried clearning my cache and exiting and reloading and those may be helping - it's hard to tell - each time I catch a zum it's shortly after completely exiting and reloading but then I'll do it again and again and it doesn't work.

Good luck all - one more hour.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 07:33 AM   #195
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

are the zums still flying? is anyone catching any?
Old 10-22-2010, 07:50 AM   #196
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

Yes they are still flying.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:56 AM   #197
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Now this tomorrow?
Click the image to open in full size.What sweet dreams would you have on the Elven Arbor Bed? Look for a floating one between 9am EST October 22, 2010 and 9am EST October 23, 2010 and you just might find out! Click on the floating Elven Arbor Bed for a chance to win an eStore exclusive Elven Arbor Bed, a rare prize, or the secret recipe food Roserina Blushini!
Tags: Contest
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 08:02 AM   #198

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

OO that would be cool to find! Well i guess i will start looking for zums now.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #199
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

As soon as Zofia quit floating there were floating Elven Beds to click on! Just had to let you know!
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #200
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

New game up, this one is now over
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: