Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 09:56 PM   #171
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Find Zofia Sweet Zum today and tomorrow

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
so what do you do if yo uget the code?
Once you get a code, you can enter it in the code shop in WW for a chance at either a zum winged tee or Zofia herself....

Good Luck
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 09:56 PM   #172
Webkinz :)
lilpurplebat is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Thanks for the helpful hint! I'll give it a go, as far as the zum code and starting with they all pretty much start with the same 3 characters with the exception of either w22 or w23 also the zum tees are kinzpostable and tradable!! Good luck on your hunting!!
Anything I can do to help out a fellow WI member makes me happy . Thank YOU for your info too! Now come on Ganz, toss some Zum codes to us!
lilpurplebat is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #173

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
I got that earlier today, ended up giving up, I posted about it this afternoon.
From past experience I always type the security code with capital letters, not small case. See if that works. I never have a problem when I do that.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 10:03 PM   #174
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Once you get a code, you can enter it in the code shop in WW for a chance at either a zum winged tee or Zofia herself....

Good Luck

i meant if you get the error code repeatedly
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 10:08 PM   #175

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
From past experience I always type the security code with capital letters, not small case. See if that works. I never have a problem when I do that.
I know they are case sensitive. But it told me 5 times on the same one. I know it was typed right. Might just be a glitch. Thanks
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 10:10 PM   #176
ow! I'm a
iDream has a spectacular aura about

A little dissapointed because I've been looking and I haven't seen one yet. Oh well I have the T-shirt already.
iDream is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 10:15 PM   #177
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I know they are case sensitive. But it told me 5 times on the same one. I know it was typed right. Might just be a glitch. Thanks
Same problem I had, I know I had it right, over and over.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 10:17 PM   #178
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
i meant if you get the error code repeatedly
Oh I see, sorry about that, make sure you are typing the code in all caps, it is case sensitive and should be typed exactly like you see it, if you are typing in caps, and still getting the error, I'm not sure, I haven't run into that problem yet.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #179
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Is anyone getting the security code is wrong. I just got it like 5 times, and the code was typed in right.

Maybe it's a coincidence, but I noticed that I get the error code when I use my "Tab" button to move to the next box. When I use my mouse to click on the next box, I haven't had a problem.
momofthree is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #180
Gift Guru

If you still aren't seeing any, I would try using F5 to refresh, seems to load much faster which might activiate the zum, instead of any delays in transmission, ever since I have been using F5, I have been seeing a whole lot more, much more frequency to them anyway.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: