Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 09:42 PM   #161
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Find Zofia Sweet Zum today and tomorrow

I thought I would add, for whatever reason (really shouldn't matter, but) my page refreshes a lot faster using the F5 key as opposed to clicking the refresh button with my mouse...
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #162
Webkinz :)
lilpurplebat is on a distinguished road

Hello all,

Here is my little tip for everyone looking for Zofia (and forgive me if someone has said it already). Besides zooming your screen out so you can see everything, I have just been clicking the 'Kinzapedia' & 'Fun' tabs, this causes the page to refresh instead of constantly hitting the refresh on my browser.

I did get scared after I clicked Zofia and the entry form came up all zoomed out (and super tiny!!), but hitting CTRL and the + did not harm or close the form for me. I hope these tips help someone, I haven't gotten a Zum yet, just shirts, but they are good enough for me for now! Happy searching, --lilpurplebat

Oh I forgot to post, for those of you who have gotten Zums, what did your code start with? (If I am not allowed to ask this I'm sorry!)

Are the Zum shirts Kinzpostable and are they able to be traded?

Last edited by lilpurplebat; 10-21-2010 at 09:46 PM..
lilpurplebat is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 09:49 PM   #163

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Is anyone getting the security code is wrong. I just got it like 5 times, and the code was typed in right.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 09:52 PM   #164
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Is anyone getting the security code is wrong. I just got it like 5 times, and the code was typed in right.
I got that earlier today, ended up giving up, I posted about it this afternoon.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 09:53 PM   #165
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lilpurplebat
Hello all,

Here is my little tip for everyone looking for Zofia (and forgive me if someone has said it already). Besides zooming your screen out so you can see everything, I have just been clicking the 'Kinzapedia' & 'Fun' tabs, this causes the page to refresh instead of constantly hitting the refresh on my browser.

I did get scared after I clicked Zofia and the entry form came up all zoomed out (and super tiny!!), but hitting CTRL and the + did not harm or close the form for me. I hope these tips help someone, I haven't gotten a Zum yet, just shirts, but they are good enough for me for now! Happy searching, --lilpurplebat

Oh I forgot to post, for those of you who have gotten Zums, what did your code start with? (If I am not allowed to ask this I'm sorry!)

Are the Zum shirts Kinzpostable and are they able to be traded?
Thanks for the helpful hint! I'll give it a go, as far as the zum code and starting with they all pretty much start with the same 3 characters with the exception of either w22 or w23 also the zum tees are kinzpostable and tradable!! Good luck on your hunting!!
Old 10-21-2010, 09:54 PM   #166
lilpurplebat is on a distinguished road

I just got the "invalid security code" message too, but maybe I typed it in wrong..? The form gave me a second chance and I was super careful with it. I hope you have the same luck.
lilpurplebat is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 09:54 PM   #167

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I haven't had any luck finding zums for the last two hours, but I did find three earlier and all were shirts. I'm happy. I will try that zooming out and see if that works. Thank you for the tip. My three codes started with w22.

I also tried to kinzpost a shirt and it seems you can do that. I don't know about trading.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 09:54 PM   #168
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Haven't got it yet, I we see that coming up I;ll be sure to post it here

I am trying to type with my screen zoomed out lol so everything is a bit tiny haha.. so hopefully I am typing what my brain is telling me fingers to type...
Old 10-21-2010, 09:55 PM   #169
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
I got that earlier today, ended up giving up, I posted about it this afternoon.

so what do you do if yo uget the code?
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 09:55 PM   #170

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

finally got a ...t shirt. it is all good. our first since 4p. now almost 8 here on west coast, zooming out HELPED! we finally seen her and wouldn't if we had our page at the regular setting. and answered correctly, the answer page hung up a few minutes after I pushed SUBMIT. but all went well and now a shirt, will try for a bit yet but gotta conserve energy for the ghostly hamster tomorrow
CJMM is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: