Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 08:35 PM   #151
Webkinz :)
momtotaryn is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Find Zofia Sweet Zum today and tomorrow

I found two earlier today (both shirts), but I haven't seen any since then. It's been several hours, but I'm not continuously looking, just checking when I can. In the past, I was able to find them so much easier. Not sure if it's the new format or they're not as frequent.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 08:37 PM   #152
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

All we have had is tees, keep looking everyone, she is bound to pop up eventually!!

Just remember keep an watchful eye on the left hand side, you may only see a tiny flutter... click it!!! lol

Good luck everyone!

Has anyone actually found a zum code yet?

Wanted to post a pic from earlier for anyone new hunting this evening, here is where I found just that little flutter of Zofia

Click the image to open in full size.

Wow in all this Zum hunting, I finally made it to 3,000 posts!!!

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-21-2010 at 08:41 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 08:38 PM   #153
FZK

FZK is on a distinguished road

OI! My apologies, the Zum comes from the left side of the screen and left of the tree. Not the right. I meant the other right.
FZK is offline Male
Old 10-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #154
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by FZK
OI! My apologies, the Zum comes from the left side of the screen and left of the tree. Not the right. I meant the other right.
You're not alone. I posted that same mistake once, too.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #155
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I saw quite a few earlier today but tonight I have seen nothing.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:57 PM   #156
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by FZK
LOL I have done that too!! No worries we knew what you meant!! I love the added touch ... I meant the other right... that made me smile!

Has anyone seen many tonight, I am wondering if the programming is different or slow due to it being with the new wkn
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 09:07 PM   #157

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
LOL I have done that too!! No worries we knew what you meant!! I love the added touch ... I meant the other right... that made me smile!

Has anyone seen many tonight, I am wondering if the programming is different or slow due to it being with the new wkn
I just caught one, so they seem to still be flying.
Just for all the people who are just starting their zum hunt, I though it would be useful to mention what some of us here on WI figured out about catching zums this time around.

Due to the programming, the zum appears off screen. This is because she is programmed to begin at the top corner of the background. However, the background is bigger than the average screen, so she may be drifting around out of sight. There is a trick to catching her.

Simply zoom out on your web browser. In general, it works to hold down the CTRL (Command on a Mac) and scroll your mouse wheel. This zooms you in and out of the page. Just zoom out until you can see the entire background. If you do this, she should appear right away when you refresh the page. MAKE SURE YOU WAIT FOR IT TO FINISH LOADING. If she doesn't show up at this point, refresh again.

Happy hunting!
wild_card
Old 10-21-2010, 09:12 PM   #158
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I am getting a bunch now!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #159

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

My daughter seen one zum, immediately answered the question with 3. ( cuz that is the usual answer) and none since.
CJMM is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 09:36 PM   #160
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I zoomed out and tried for about 45 minutes earlier and didn't see any at all. Not like their normal contests.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: