Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 03:51 PM   #121
Webkinz :)
fian5 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Find Zofia Sweet Zum today and tomorrow

OK..this probably sounds like a stupid question: When you say "Zoom out" do you mean make the background larger than the words? In other words, whne I move my mouse button and hit CTRL, am I making the words smaller than the background? My background picture seems to stay the same size, but it is the contect that is getting larger and smaller. Help...which one? Larger or smaller content? Thanks all!!!!
fian5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 03:56 PM   #122

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WyldeHeart
Webkinzmomma,

Respectfully, I disagree with you. Too many people have posted lamenting that their usual "email catcher" isn't working today. Too many people have posted that they use temporary and/or expiring email addresses to collect as many codes as they can. Too many people have posted they will just keep creating new and free email accounts so they can collect as many codes for THEMSELVES as possible.

I haven't seen a single person post that any of the muliple codes they are collecting will be donated to WI.

I respect the fact that you have faith that most people collecting extra codes are donating them to WI. I just haven't seen evidence of that though.

Have a good day!
I too have been trying all day to find the Zum, and I have found some codes. In the last click to win contest, the Halloween tree, sorry forget what it was called, I spent extra HOURS collecting codes for WI. I sent in about 50 codes. I always do, I just don't post it. I feel bad for people who can't find the Zum or tree, whatever it is, so I make sure I send in codes, so maybe other people have a chance for the prize. Because of this, I do use disposable mail, there is no other way to collect the codes. I am sure a lot of people do this, they just don't post it.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #123
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ZOFIA ZUM CONTEST?

Check out the Guide to floater contests on Webkinz Newz

(I've updated it so it's more in line with how the contest works on the new WKN site.)
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 04:05 PM   #124
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I am one of those people who will make 200 email accounts to get a free zum. I'm sorry but people have no right to say that I have to or should donate my codes. If other people are jealous i'm sorry but if someone spends 8 hours straight getting codes then they have every right to keep them. I am usually very generous on the contest where gold trees were given away I dontated over 150 codes. I'm very lucky I hit refresh and get a zum every few clicks.

I have a super fast computer, and the fastest internet connection possible. I would say that's why I have an advantage. I hit refresh every 3 seconds so in a given day I would say i've hit refresh 10,000 times so far today alone.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #125
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

I do that too, but have only seen one at 12:50 somthing.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 10-21-2010, 04:14 PM   #126
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

i've been looking for almost an hour. i've only seen one (5 minutes into the search) and i got so excited i think i typed in the wrong email adress.
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 04:28 PM   #127

charming4ever will become famous soon enough

I can't find a single one
charming4ever is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #128
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

does anyone else hate the new Webkinz Newz? And nothing has floated by in hours. As usual, huge disappointment. way to go Ganz.
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 04:35 PM   #129
rainzz

Angry Re: Find Zofia Sweet Zum today and tomorrow

Big problem!
I was on Webkinz Newz and was looking for somthing and Zofia flew by! I just had to click on her and then I have the entry thing and i don't want to bug my mom about it because she dosent like webkinz, but i want the shirt! What do i do? ;(
Old 10-21-2010, 04:39 PM   #130

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by fian5
OK..this probably sounds like a stupid question: When you say "Zoom out" do you mean make the background larger than the words? In other words, whne I move my mouse button and hit CTRL, am I making the words smaller than the background? My background picture seems to stay the same size, but it is the contect that is getting larger and smaller. Help...which one? Larger or smaller content? Thanks all!!!!
Which browser are you using? Basically, you want your screen to look like this....hope that helps you!
Untitled.jpg
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: