Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 03:07 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Find Zofia Sweet Zum today and tomorrow

I have to go guys, goodbye!
MAKroll is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 03:12 PM   #112
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I am not saying everyone is donating codes, I posted that mailinator isn't work, so I guess I am the main target here. I have several accounts I am trying to get a tee on, the reason I am using mailinator or 10 minute mail is because I do not have enough email accounts for the accounts I have. After I get for our accounts, which means I could get 200 shirts per account, doesn't mean I am being greedy, just trying to win us all a zum, just 1 zum per account... but then I will start collecting codes for WI. I cannot get a code without using a email, so therefore I use the mailinator or 10 minute mail. I am sorry if it seems like I am gloating about getting zums, because I'm not, I just thought that was the purpose of this thread, is to chat about when you find the zums, I also have been trying to provide helpful hints to others, including a phone call to Ganz, to help others get a zum.

I am sorry again if you feel that I am being greedy by using these email accounts. Hope when school is out the zums show up a bit faster for everyone.
You are being very helpful! Thanks!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 03:12 PM   #113
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Thanks for all the zoom-out info, guys, you're awesome! I've updated the guide to include it.

GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ZOFIA ZUM CONTEST?

Check out the Guide to floater contests on Webkinz Newz

(I've updated it so it's more in line with how the contest works on the new WKN site.)
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #114
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ok, so how far do I have to zoom out?
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 10-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #115
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholovesdog
Ok, so how far do I have to zoom out?
:::facepalm:::

What a good question, sorry for not thinking of mentioning that! I've updated the guide. You'll need to zoom out until you can see all of the background image that I posted a few pages back. (The background image is also pictured in the guide, if you don't want to hunt through this thread for it.)
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 03:19 PM   #116

SweetPeace99 will become famous soon enough

I found one, and I kept answering the math question and it said I was wrong every time.
And I was right every time. I even got a
calculator to check if I was right, and I was right. But it never gave me the code.

Please do not use this shade of BLUE. It is reserved for staff.

Electrabuzz1

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 10-21-2010 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: Removing Blue Ink
SweetPeace99 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 03:21 PM   #117
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
I don't believe that's true. We've never seen instances of the floater disappearing offscreen in a vertical direction. You should never need to scroll up or down to look for it.
Wow, Jackal - I don't appreciate your saying that this isn't true.
I posted this when it had just occurred here.

Be very careful calling someone's information false just because you haven't seen it.

The zum entered my screen from the left hand side more than halfway down the page. If I hadn't scrolled down reading the information, I would have missed it completely.

It did not enter at the top and float down. It did not enter and float away vertically. It entered for the first time at more than half way down the screen and floated across and down as usual.

---

On to other information that I hope will be helpful:
For the past hour, I have been seeing zums at an interval of 7 to 12 minutes apart. I am having more success finding them if I switch pages in the news, rather than just refreshing the same page.

Best wishes to all! Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 03:29 PM   #118
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

I haven't been seeing any And- the most it will go is to 1024
Old 10-21-2010, 03:41 PM   #119
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Wow, Jackal - I don't appreciate your saying that this isn't true.
I posted this when it had just occurred here.
Sorry myJbees, I didn't mean to make you feel insulted or anything. I guess I should have been more specific to start with. Here's what I meant:

There's a big difference between
- a floater that starts not at the very top, but still onscreen
and
- a floater that starts so far down the page that you can't see it at ALL unless you scroll

They're very different things. The first kind of floater means you don't have to scroll down to see it. The second kind of floater means you would have to scroll down to see it. Your initial description was for the first kind, a floater that starts onscreen, just not at the very top:

Quote:
Sometimes she is appearing more than half way down the page -not just floating down, but entering the screen at the lower point. So, if you are just refreshing at the top, you will miss her completely.

So I think it was very fair to say that you shouldn't have to scroll down to see the floater. It would, however, be totally fair to say that you should always look all the way up and down your screen for floaters because you're right, they don't start at the veryveryvery top. (However, for people with larger screens, the spot where the floaters start really does look quite close to the top; whereas for people with smaller screens, that spot is much closer to the middle or bottom of the screen.)

Hope that clarifies things!
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 03:50 PM   #120
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholovesdog
I haven't been seeing any And- the most it will go is to 1024
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: