Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 02:54 PM   #101
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Find Zofia Sweet Zum today and tomorrow

GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ZOFIA ZUM CONTEST?

Check out the Guide to floater contests on Webkinz Newz

(I've updated it so it's more in line with how the contest works on the new WKN site.)
Jackal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2010, 02:55 PM   #102
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Has anyone who entered a code gotten a free zum yet. I have 118 zum shirts and no free zum yet.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 02:55 PM   #103
Webkinz :)

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
Safari ..
Okay, I don't have Safari, but if you are on a PC, try pressing "CTRL" and then scrolling with the mouse wheel. If you are on a Mac use the Command button instead of control. I will post up directions in a sec in case you do not have mouse with scroll wheel. Let me know if this works.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:56 PM   #104
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I finally found one flying across the screen. My screen resolution is set to 1280 x 800 (the largest that my laptop can go). I am using Firefox and have the screen maximized, but I also had 5 tabs open to Webkinz News on different pages of the Newz. I don't remember which page it showed up on, but I know it wasn't the front page. What I did was go and refresh one right after the other and then waited about 30 seconds and went back through them and if I didn't see the Zum flying then I would refresh the page again. When I was going through, I found the Zum on the third tab I had opened. The Zum seemed pretty big and he was flying near the top of the screen (I didn't have to scroll down to see him) and he was already about half way across the page. Webkinz Newz seems to be loading faster for me on Firefox than on IE.

I haven't entered the code yet, but I did get the email with the code almost instantaneously.

Good luck everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 02:56 PM   #105

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Has anyone who entered a code gotten a free zum yet. I have 118 zum shirts and no free zum yet.
118 shirts? oh my goodness.
I have entered 1 code, no zum
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-21-2010, 02:57 PM   #106
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by WyldeHeart
Webkinzmomma,

Respectfully, I disagree with you. Too many people have posted lamenting that their usual "email catcher" isn't working today. Too many people have posted that they use temporary and/or expiring email addresses to collect as many codes as they can. Too many people have posted they will just keep creating new and free email accounts so they can collect as many codes for THEMSELVES as possible.

I haven't seen a single person post that any of the muliple codes they are collecting will be donated to WI.

I respect the fact that you have faith that most people collecting extra codes are donating them to WI. I just haven't seen evidence of that though.

Have a good day!
I am not saying everyone is donating codes, I posted that mailinator isn't work, so I guess I am the main target here. I have several accounts I am trying to get a tee on, the reason I am using mailinator or 10 minute mail is because I do not have enough email accounts for the accounts I have. After I get for our accounts, which means I could get 200 shirts per account, doesn't mean I am being greedy, just trying to win us all a zum, just 1 zum per account, and if it doesn't start looking promising, I will just start sending codes to WI. I promise nobody's intentions are to gloat or be greedy, except I am feeling super gruilty now and will probably just start collecting for WI anyway, without us getting a zum. I cannot get a code without using a email, so therefore I use the mailinator or 10 minute mail. I am sorry if it seems like I am gloating about getting zums, because I'm not, I just thought that was the purpose of this thread, is to chat about when you find the zums, I also have been trying to provide helpful hints to others, including a phone call to Ganz, to help others get a zum.

I am sorry again if you feel that I am being greedy by using these email accounts. Hope when school is out the zums show up a bit faster for everyone.

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-21-2010 at 03:06 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 02:58 PM   #107
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
Okay, I don't have Safari, but if you are on a PC, try pressing "CTRL" and then scrolling with the mouse wheel. If you are on a Mac use the Command button instead of control. I will post up directions in a sec in case you do not have mouse with scroll wheel. Let me know if this works.
That works for me on Firefox! Can anyone confirm that it works for IE or any other browsers?
Jackal is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 03:00 PM   #108

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
That works for me on Firefox! Can anyone confirm that it works for IE or any other browsers?
It will work on Firefox and IE for sure. Safari is the one I am not sure about, since I don't have it. Hope that helps.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:00 PM   #109

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
It works to zoom out on safari
click the page icon in upper right corner>zoom>zoom out.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-21-2010, 03:02 PM   #110

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

nope for me either, just a couple of shirts
mom2girls is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: