Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Don't you have to put a different e-mail address in each time you enter? I was under the assumption that each person could only win once for each family members e-mail address.
I know when I accidentally typed my email address twice, underneath the submit button, it said something like, "We're sorry, this email account has already been used for this contest (or something like that I don't remember the exact wording).
Originally Posted by broevil222
People are using temporary emails that only last for ten minutes. So you can get a new email every ten minutes! Yesterday I used my 2 emails, and my dd's, but that was it.
I didn't even know anything like that existed!
Last edited by lilpurplebat; 10-22-2010 at 10:30 AM..
I would just like to report my findings in case it could help anyone:
I did not find a floating bed at all using Firefox.
I switched to Internet Explorer and as soon as I logged on a bed was floating, HOWEVER, it was 3/4 down the screen and flying quite fast for a floating object (see pic below)
It was important for me to scroll down the page, otherwise, I would have hit refresh and missed it all together.
I received the flower in the vase food (which sells to WShop for $42 KC) GOOD LUCK and may the beds be floating for each of you
Oh My I LOVE YOU
I finaly found one on IE, MY FIRST ONE!!!!!
thank you! REP!
I have the most difficult time finding the floating objects. I clear my cache and make sure my pop up blocker isn't on. ??
Hi Sheryll, i have a difficult time finding the floating objects. i got 4 or 5 codes so far and since i havent been finding the floating bed too often, i have changed my tactics. seems the refreshing and just changing pages is not working for me apparently , so i just open a new window )from the FILE heading on IE page. Use multiple windows.
Originally Posted by prrety11
see my post. at 11;35 TODAY
Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 10-22-2010 at 10:36 AM..
I'll repeat the tip I used for the Zofia contest. (I am using Firefox in case anyone is curios) and along with zooming out, I just keep clicking the 'Kinzapedia' & the 'Fun" tabs. By clicking back and forth between these two tabs it not only refreshes the page, but since these two things take up so little screen space, you can see the bed appear more easily. I hope this helps
Just wanted to throw in some tips that might help everyone. This will be my tips plus a recap of other WI members who have shared their tips
1. Try getting the beds in IE
2. I use F5 to refresh, I find they are greater in frequency when using the F5 key as opposed to clicking the refresh icon with my mouse
3. Zoom out (unitl you see some faded green color at the edges of the screen using the ctrl button and your mouse roller) The font will be little but the bed is normal size, you will stil see it!
4. Remember give it a few seconds after refreshing, I have posted pics that these floating objects (with the new WKN) sometimes float so far to the left you only see just a slight little flutter, you can click on it though.
5. If you are on the same page and aren't having any luck when refreshing, try changing pages (going from home page to blog page, etc.) I find most of the beds on the Kinzapedia page.
6. It really doesn't matter where you are on the page, if there is a bed you will see it. I have done several trial and error attempts to prove this true (refreshing at the bottom of the page, middle, top... etc.) Now if you refresh and scroll and see the bed, it may be that the bed was at the far edge of the screen (with that little flutter) and you didn't see it, but after scrolling it had floated further down and further out so you could actually see it leaving you to believe you had to scroll in order to see the bed.
7. If you seem to be having troubles with the security code, I found that I have to do the ctrl + my mouse roller to get it to be normal size in order for it to work. You can do the zoom in and zoom out for all pages individually, but if you do one page then every page you refresh will be that size including the pop up for the bed.
8. The answer is 10
9. Also I have found that having too many WKN pages open and refreshing them all seems to delay me finding the bed, however, with just one open, I seem to be finding them pretty often.
10. Lastly....... Have lots of fun!!! and Good Luck!!!! I hope someone finds the bed!
I also believe they come in spurts, you could refresh 30x and never see a bed, then refresh another 10 and see 3 beds in those refreshes. I wasn't able to hunt all day yesterday, so I don't know if it sped up after kids were home from school, but that may be a factor as well. Just don't give up, you will see a bed eventually, if you get stressed, take a short break ... refresh yourself and come back ready to hunt some beds!
Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-22-2010 at 10:59 AM..
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.