Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 05:39 AM   #171
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: Find Elven Arbor Bed Friday and Saturday

View Post Originally Posted by psumommy
I just tried 10 Minute Mail and never got the code. I have been using that for the last several contests and have never had any trouble. I assumed it was just a matter of time until they blocked this method in some way. I usually try 10-15 codes, and some people go up into the hundreds, so GANZ probably wants to make sure everyone gets a fair chance to win the prizes. This method might be the reason that the 'grand' prizes have been so sparse lately. Oh well, I still have fun with the contests with my kids, and that is my bottom line!

Good luck!
I was wondering why my code didn't show up at 10minute

I guess this means when Ganz wants to fix things they can - IF they really did block the sites.

guess they really do read WI after all

Just my own thoughts - don't mean to be mean or anything - just a shame if they did

I mean when you do get codes only like1 in 10 is the "GOOD" item Barb
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2010, 05:50 AM   #172
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

thats impossible to get this "most rarely" prize.
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:26 AM   #173

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Good Morning.
Anyone know if the codes are getting through to WI that people are donating?
I am sending some more in this morning, not sure if I should keep trying the next 1/2 hour if they don't go through.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:31 AM   #174
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I can have someone check into that, but they usually do go through, no problem, MsMom
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:36 AM   #175

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I can have someone check into that, but they usually do go through, no problem, MsMom
Thank You.
Seemed like some email services aren't working.
Just wanted to be sure Wi was able to recieve.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:36 AM   #176
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

1/2 hour left......anyone finding anything ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:40 AM   #177

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
1/2 hour left......anyone finding anything ??
I've gotten 2 this morning so far.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:04 AM   #178

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

This is beyond frustrating. I found 3 yesterday...
1. I missed clicking on the bed and accidentally clicked on an ad which switch the page, bye bye bed
2. Got Food :-(
3. It would not accept the security code no matter what I did. (Yes I was using caps, no caps lock was not on).
Not one showed up this morning
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:47 AM   #179
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
1. I missed clicking on the bed and accidentally clicked on an ad which switch the page, bye bye bed
3. It would not accept the security code no matter what I did. (Yes I was using caps, no caps lock was not on).
That happened to me three times. I'm not positivie, but after 33 codes and all food, the three I couldn't get to work no matter what I did when typing in the security were probably the beds. Which is disappointing a bit simply because I really wanted one!

I also discovered that if you're screen isn't wide screen, you should wait a few seconds (10-15) for the item to come floating across your screen.
NancyDrew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:07 AM   #180

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by dartmar
I think I did this for one of the other contests. I tried hitting the back button on the browser and the click on item was still there.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: