Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 02:25 PM   #141
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Find Elven Arbor Bed Friday and Saturday

oh i working very hard looking for the floating beds, and now i have 127 foods. no even 1 bed... thats not fair, ganz!
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 02:35 PM   #142
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by nici
oh i working very hard looking for the floating beds, and now i have 127 foods. no even 1 bed... thats not fair, ganz!
YIKES
I don't think I want a bed that bad, with the trees its like every 10 or 20 for a tree, this sounds more like the Zum one. Anyone willing to tell how many foods before a bed so some of us can give up? Thanks!
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #143
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

Wow, 127 email addresses?
charlesthefourth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:53 PM   #144
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by charlesthefourth
Wow, 127 email addresses?
I use 10 minutes mail i dont use real mail addresses...
Old 10-22-2010, 02:53 PM   #145
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

horse lover18 has a spectacular aura about

i havent found one yet
horse lover18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:54 PM   #146
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I'm not going to bother.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:14 PM   #147
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Funny.
You guys are wondering how many foods before a bed was found - some of us don't even have any foods yet!

'Night y'all. I'll leave the virtual bed-clicking to better people than myself!
2am and time for sleep.

Count:

0 beds
0 foods
0 beds seen (on any browser)

Have fun & good luck to you all!

Last edited by Bankskinz; 10-22-2010 at 03:23 PM..
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:42 PM   #148
inter =]

ok i have now 150 foods, no beds and i hope i will got the bed tomarrow

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:47 PM   #149

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by nici
same here
In the Zumbody contents at least we got a shirt
so i was not upset too much because i did not get Zum ( i have over 300 shirts from all the Zum contents but no zum
well here i do not need 300 food
I wish a prize was less spectacular (Like a chair and not a bed) bu we all had better chance of winning
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #150
inter =]

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
same here
In the Zumbody contents at least we got a shirt
so i was not upset too much because i did not get Zum ( i have over 300 shirts from all the Zum contents but no zum
well here i do not need 300 food
I wish a prize was less spectacular (Like a chair and not a bed) bu we all had better chance of winning
you are so right
the un-solved recipes will be solved soon, and all we are will to do is to sell the foods on w-shop and get kinzcash. but if this is a special food (not a recipe), or special cloth, or special furniture... we all was very happy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: