Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 01:52 PM   #131
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Find Elven Arbor Bed Friday and Saturday

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
Is anyone else having trouble with the invalid security codes? I have gotten 4 or 5 so far and I am doing the same thing, I have to just close them.
no problems with security codes but here are some suggestions

if you have the window zoomed out, make sure it is zoomed in so you are 100% sure you are entering the correct code, also make sure you are typing in all caps

Tricky letter vs numbers

S or 5

Z or 2

V V or W

B or 8

hope this helps.. good luck with those, I hope you don't have anymore problems with them
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #132
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Find Elven Arbor Bed Friday and Saturday

I got one! the awnser is 10 ( google it =) ) but i got a recipe food!?!?!?!?!?! =( i'm soo mad =(
Old 10-22-2010, 01:57 PM   #133
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I don't remember the pw

Oh well.... I guess I am done.

Last edited by winterwonder101; 10-22-2010 at 01:57 PM..
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:58 PM   #134
ant a flamigo
Webkinz :)

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

i can't get a bed, what page of the news isd it on?
cocokl9 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:00 PM   #135
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Any page but I've been on the home page just refreshing it
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #136
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

i am, doing that lol, i have done it about 50 times.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #137
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by cocokl9
Most people, including myself, seem to be doing better on IE. What browser are you using?
courage7856 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #138
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by cocokl9
Don't refresh too fast, zoom out if possible, they hang on the very edge of the page before they move across.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:09 PM   #139
ant a flamigo

ok i will try, btw i am useing IE.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:21 PM   #140
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

five codes...all food...and taking forever to find just one bed........
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: