Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 12:53 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

sherylbeach is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Find Elven Arbor Bed Friday and Saturday

thanks for info! one more thing? how long before the code is sent to your email?
sherylbeach is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 12:59 PM   #112
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by sherylbeach
thanks for info! one more thing? how long before the code is sent to your email?
Usually it shows up pretty fast (by the time your done filling out the form, and go to your inbox, it's there) however with the new WKN, I have noticed with some of the codes it is a bit slower, if you are expecting it, just keep checking it will eventually show up
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:03 PM   #113

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Can i use an email i used for the zum contest?
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:06 PM   #114
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
Can i use an email i used for the zum contest?

yes you can use the same emails you used for other click to win contests, you just can't use the same email address during the same event.

So whatever emails you used for the trees, zums or this one, you can reuse each time with each different contest...

hope this helps!!

Good Luck!
Old 10-22-2010, 01:21 PM   #115

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

sweet, thanks!
Old 10-22-2010, 01:23 PM   #116
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I can't see the skill testing question!!!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:29 PM   #117

oh, thats bad..not sure what to do.

Oh i found my second one, hopefully its a bed!

Last edited by MAKroll; 10-22-2010 at 01:29 PM..
Old 10-22-2010, 01:30 PM   #118
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by winterwonder101
I can't see the skill testing question!!!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Try doing ctrl + the mouse roller
Old 10-22-2010, 01:31 PM   #119
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Cool! The 2 I found were both messed up.

Is it one code per account?
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:32 PM   #120
FZK

FZK is on a distinguished road

Hi Winterwonder101,
If you have a rolling type mouse: click somewhere in the window then hold down the control key adn roll the mouse. You can make the stuff in the window appear larger or smaller and should be able to adjust to where you can see the math question.

You folks are fast!
FZK is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: