Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #101
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: Find Elven Arbor Bed Friday and Saturday

View Post Originally Posted by madi1422
Can anyone post a picture of what the bed looks like floating?
I'm having a terrible time, been searching for 30+ minutes and nothing!
I cleared my cache and everything! I think I'll restart with computer.
We are looking on WebkinzNewz.com right?? I just need to keep refreshing and I should see the bed floating, correct?
Here ya go

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Just wanted to throw in some tips that might help everyone. This will be my tips plus a recap of other WI members who have shared their tips

1. Try getting the beds in IE
2. I use F5 to refresh, I find they are greater in frequency when using the F5 key as opposed to clicking the refresh icon with my mouse
3. Zoom out (unitl you see some faded green color at the edges of the screen using the ctrl button and your mouse roller) The font will be little but the bed is normal size, you will stil see it!
4. Remember give it a few seconds after refreshing, I have posted pics that these floating objects (with the new WKN) sometimes float so far to the left you only see just a slight little flutter, you can click on it though.
5. If you are on the same page and aren't having any luck when refreshing, try changing pages (going from home page to blog page, etc.) I find most of the beds on the Kinzapedia page.
6. It really doesn't matter where you are on the page, if there is a bed you will see it. I have done several trial and error attempts to prove this true (refreshing at the bottom of the page, middle, top... etc.) Now if you refresh and scroll and see the bed, it may be that the bed was at the far edge of the screen (with that little flutter) and you didn't see it, but after scrolling it had floated further down and further out so you could actually see it leaving you to believe you had to scroll in order to see the bed.
7. If you seem to be having troubles with the security code, I found that I have to do the ctrl + my mouse roller to get it to be normal size in order for it to work. You can do the zoom in and zoom out for all pages individually, but if you do one page then every page you refresh will be that size including the pop up for the bed.
8. The answer is 10
9. Also I have found that having too many WKN pages open and refreshing them all seems to delay me finding the bed, however, with just one open, I seem to be finding them pretty often.
10. Lastly....... Have lots of fun!!! and Good Luck!!!! I hope someone finds the bed!

I also believe they come in spurts, you could refresh 30x and never see a bed, then refresh another 10 and see 3 beds in those refreshes. I wasn't able to hunt all day yesterday, so I don't know if it sped up after kids were home from school, but that may be a factor as well. Just don't give up, you will see a bed eventually, if you get stressed, take a short break ... refresh yourself and come back ready to hunt some beds!

webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 12:10 PM   #102
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Has anyone gotten a bed?
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:12 PM   #103
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

darn
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:15 PM   #104

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you SO much for the pics & tips webkinzmomma!!!
madi1422 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:27 PM   #105
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yes I finally won a bed, I know someone else who won it too.. So it is possible
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #106
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Congrats! I was starting to think it was like the Zum, not very likely, I will keep trying. Thanks!
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:33 PM   #107
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Woww that bed is soo prettyyy[x
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:41 PM   #108
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Congratulations!!!! Now that we know it is possible to actually get a bed lol guess I'll start back at F5'ing the WKN
Old 10-22-2010, 12:48 PM   #109

sherylbeach is on a distinguished road

You've probably already covered this but can you get more than 1 code per email? i clicked a second bed and when i entered my email it said that had already been used. i am finally finding beds, so help!
sherylbeach is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #110
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by sherylbeach
You've probably already covered this but can you get more than 1 code per email? i clicked a second bed and when i entered my email it said that had already been used. i am finally finding beds, so help!
No unfortunately, you can only get 1 code per email address you enter. This is also per contest. So after this one, when they do another, you can reuse your emails again for those contests.

good luck!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: