Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 07:13 PM   #81
Luv Twilight
Webkinz :)

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Find the Blueberry Cheeky Dog Game

I guessed correctly on my Asian account (I guessed 50 and the answer was 50) but for some reason the game only gave me one chance to find the cheeky dog and of course I didn't lol. Did much better on the European account just now...I got 5 tries this time and on the last try I got the life jacket. Can't wait for midnight so I can do the other 10 accounts lol!
BellaSwan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #82

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

awesome sounds like a cool game, i really want the sailor dress and shirt!
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #83

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I found some more clothing items! Woo Hoo!

Aurora is wearing the sailor's cap, Captain Stubing has his capt'n hat back and he is also wearing the sailor shoes (not as cute as the caps but new!)

Click the image to open in full size.

And something else I noticed in my picture -- are all the retired pets going to sail away now? Is this the retired pet game?

CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #84
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

We have a sailor in the family so that sailor outfit is a MUST have for me. I love them all, but I really want the sailor outfit. The hat is adorable
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:20 PM   #85

lily123622 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooooh! This seems fun! I wonder if they'll do something like this in future retirements?
lily123622 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:37 PM   #86
xomissmaria

chris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roost

WOW... Can't wait to play it.. Thanks for the heads up!
chris73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:43 PM   #87
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

OMG !! I want them ALL !!

Life Jacket
Click the image to open in full size. Sailor's Cap
Click the image to open in full size. Sailor's Shoes
Click the image to open in full size. Sailor's Suit Blouse
Click the image to open in full size. Sailor's Suit Dress
Click the image to open in full size. Sailor's Suit Top
Click the image to open in full size. Sailor's Suit Trouser
Click the image to open in full size. Sea Capt'n Belt
Click the image to open in full size. Sea Capt'n Blazer
Click the image to open in full size. Sea Capt'n Hat
Click the image to open in full size. Sea Capt'n Shoes
Click the image to open in full size. Sea Capt'n Trouser
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #88
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I LOVE those adorable clothes! Can't wait to play tomorrow. Hopefully I will win something really cute! Thanks for all the tips! Congrats to everyone who has found the dog and Good Luck everybody!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:34 PM   #89
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

What a fun game! Got a sailor blouse and will get another chance tomorrow!! Hope they do this again since there's so many kool prizes.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:45 PM   #90

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Thanks so much for the heads up! I would have missed it since it's on the dailys and I don't always look there. Great game, I love it . I played on our 4 Asian and 1 Euro account and won the life jacket and a bunch of kc. I have a bunch of fingerprints on my computer now where I cover the boats with my hands as I count them, lol.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bue barry, f l a m e d a n c e, p o l a r b e a r 2121, poochie wuz here ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: