Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 03:55 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Find the Blueberry Cheeky Dog Game

View Post Originally Posted by jetta99
i have not gotten my cupcake yet and i thought everyone got one. is it just for BBCD owners or does everyone get one?
It is for everyone. But the celebration is 10/24- it is 10/24 in Asia but not in Europe or America yet. Is your account an Asian account?
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2010, 04:02 PM   #72
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

On my Asian account - I got my cupcake, got my boat count in and got $125 KC.
This is a fun game; sure beats that soccer roo

GOOD LUCK everyone!!!!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:40 PM   #73
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this sounds like an enjoyble game.
i can't wait to give it a try!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:02 PM   #74
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Those prizes are great! Now I think we have all the outfits we need to be the Village People and sing "YMCA"!!! (Oh wait, we're missing one more...)
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:18 PM   #75
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Can't wait to play tomorrow. Great prizes!
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:21 PM   #76
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I played it on my Asian, but I only got KC.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:47 PM   #77
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:49 PM   #78
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

This game is so cool! I can't wait to play on my other accounts tomorrow!

Everyone remember that the number of boats to count changes from game to game, so don't take the screen shots posted by others (including me!) to be the right number when you play.

As others have stated, you have about 90 seconds (an entire minute and a half!) to count the boats, so if you're fast...take a screen shot and count them while they're "still".

I know I got really nervous and kept losing count while they were moving back and forth.

Hey! Even if you don't win one of the cool pieces of clothing...you get KinzCash!

That in itself beats the barnacles off of the Klaw machine, now doesn't it? LOL!

Also as others have said, you don't need to have the Blueberry Cheeky Dog to play; the game is for EVERYONE.

It's just kinda "hidden" on the Daily Activities, down below the regular dailies.

Good luck to all and keep posting your finds!

I hope they bring this or something similar back for all the retirements!

<------ Thanks to whomever made the sprite!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #79
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

awesome more clothing!
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:58 PM   #80
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

WOW this is an awesome game!! 12 pieces of clothing OMG!
I want them all esp the Sailor's DRESS!!!!!

I just tried my Asian, guess 32 but it was 33. SO close! but still didn't find the dog w 4 boats to try. got KC. I can't wait to try again tmw to win some clothing. yeah GL everyone!

I wonder how often this game will be around because of the 12 prizes to collect??!??

calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bue barry, f l a m e d a n c e, p o l a r b e a r 2121, poochie wuz here ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: