Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 01:43 PM   #51
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: Find the Blueberry Cheeky Dog Game

Way to go, AM!!
Thanks so much for the super information ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2010, 01:43 PM   #52
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Nope, like I said on the account I was 14 off I only got to guess 1 boat. And I got 10 kinzcash

it said something like wow you were way off too

Awe!
charlesthefourth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:46 PM   #53
leighleigh45
Webkinz :)

leighleigh45 is on a distinguished road

on my asian account i did that earlier and i found the blue berry cheeky dog and got a salors hat soooooooo cooooooooool
leighleigh45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #54
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

I found the Blueberry dog twice! Won a sailors top and pants!!!! And I guessed the number of boats correctly and won 100 kinzcash!!! This is a fun new activity!!
Tamster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #55
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Can't wait till tomorrow!(for my euro)
(eeh, I failed on my asian I had no idea about how the game works. I am tooooo lazy to read the instructions epic)
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #56

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Oh no, I didn't get to play. I was watching for boats behind the palm tree and a couple came out so I took a screenshot and counted, but when I went back to put the guess in, it had a message that I had failed. I am really bummed cause I didn't realize that there was a time limit -- I was trying to be accurate. Hope I do better tomorrow.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #57
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Thanks so much for the information. I would have missed this new activity.

These clothes are so cute!! I got the Sea Capt'n Hat!! I think I need a few Aurora stole it from Captain Stubing!

Click the image to open in full size.
Cheeeeecky! That's just TOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!
Congrats! The hat matches PERFECTLY on your Magical retriever xD
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #58
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Oh my gosh, I can't wait till tomorrow. This has been the best couple of weeks. It all started with the great update and I have been happy since!!!!!!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:41 PM   #59
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Oh look at the first post! They have added all the Nautical Clothing to the Wiki! It's all AWESOME!

Thanks to everyone who has posted with your tips and your finds!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #60
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

WOW that's a hard game! I guessed 50 and there were 53, and all 4 boat clicks were kc.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bue barry, f l a m e d a n c e, p o l a r b e a r 2121, poochie wuz here ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: