Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 12:27 PM   #31
gianna1223
Webkinz :)

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Default Re: Find the Blueberry Cheeky Dog Game

i guessed the boats correctly, 39 and got 5 tries but only found $$$. I want the life jacket, sailor top and shoes!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #32

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Thanks so much for the information. I would have missed this new activity.

These clothes are so cute!! I got the Sea Capt'n Hat!! I think I need a few Aurora stole it from Captain Stubing!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 09-01-2011 at 09:38 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #33
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Just a little tip- the number is different every time. And, for those having difficulty counting because the ships are moving... I took a screen shot of mine and counted the still picture. Hope that helps
View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I learned the hard way that the number changed. I was so excited to play my other asian account that I just typed in the number from the other. I was way off and only got to pick 1 boat to find the dog.
GREAT tip, Denimbutterfly! That's how I got the correct number, too...but only because I had time to take a screenshot and enough time to count them. They made me nervous floating back and forth and I kept losing count!

ANOTHER great tip, DB....THE NUMBER CHANGES from account to account!

Everyone, keep posting those great prizes!

Anyone know if they are KinzPost-able?
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:35 PM   #34
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Thanks so much for the information. I would have missed this new activity.

These clothes are so cute!! I got the Sea Capt'n Hat!! I think I need a few Aurora stole it from Captain Stubing!
AIEEEEE! I'm about to die from all this cute and adorable!

Sailor Suit Blouse
Life Jacket
Sea Capt'n Shoes
Sea Capt'n Hat
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #35

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

My Kinz Post is not working well so I have been trading -- and I traded the hat to get it on my account with the Love Boat theme rooms. So I imagine it can be kinz posted as well. Good news!!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:38 PM   #36
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

They are kinz postable and you can sell them.....
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:38 PM   #37
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I tried on my accounts and got KC, we have 3 more accts for tomorrow to do!!

Great tips everyone, I used my digital camera LOL but made the boots smaller so it was harder to count, I will do screen shot tomorrow... thanks everyone for tips!
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:43 PM   #38

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
GREAT tip, Denimbutterfly! That's how I got the correct number, too...but only because I had time to take a screenshot and enough time to count them. They made me nervous floating back and forth and I kept losing count!

ANOTHER great tip, DB....THE NUMBER CHANGES from account to account!

Everyone, keep posting those great prizes!

Anyone know if they are KinzPost-able?
That is smart I will do that tmw thanks
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #39

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

Thanks for the alert. I probably would have missed the addition in the Daily Activities.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #40
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

This is what I like:

I think the prizes are wonderful!!

This is what I don't like:

Once you guess the number of boats, you need to choose your boats (4 or 5 of them, depending if you get the number right) from the boats on the screen. So, on my first account, I only had 32 boats to choose from; but on my 2nd account there were 50 boats to choose from, giving me less of a chance to find the Cheeky Dog! I wish everyone would get the same screen AFTER you choose the number of boats correctly, so everyone gets about the same chance at winning a prize. For the first account, I missed the number of boats by 1 (one of the boats must have been hiding behind the palm tree) and there were 32 boats on the screen; so I was able to click 4 of the 32 boats, giving me a 12.5% chance of finding the Cheeky Dog. On the second account, I guessed the number of boats correctly (50 boats) so I was able to click on 5 boats; but then I had to choose the 5 boats from the 50 boats on the screen, only giving me a 10% chance of finding the Cheeky Dog. So, I had a greater chance of finding a prize with the account where I guessed the number of boats wrong!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bue barry, f l a m e d a n c e, p o l a r b e a r 2121, poochie wuz here ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: