Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 02:03 AM   #211
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Find the Blueberry Cheeky Dog Game

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
Like so many others, I had a lot of chances at this game (12), but only got kinzcash. The odds of winning are low, roughly 1 in 10, but still reasonable.

Congrats to those lucky winners.

Is that 12 accounts or 12 boats you were able to click?

I did 11 accounts and was able to click 54 boats, and I still only received KinzCash. I think the odds are lower than 10%, but that is only based on my personal experience. People who actually won a clothing item might disagree and say that the odds are 30% or more!!

Unless, you are talking about a 10% chance per account, not per click on the boat! It seems like about a 2% chance per boat click! Now I am just guestimating!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 05:53 AM   #212
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I did 11 accounts and I won 1 clothing item and the rest kinz cash. I think its more like a 1 in 50 chance of getting a clothing item. I hope they bring it back, it was a cool new activity. It would make a good daily.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:57 AM   #213
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I knew I shouldn't have gone out of town this weekend! ha! Sounds like a cool new activity! Can't wait to try it out!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:02 AM   #214
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

I won one clothing out of 2 accounts
Also, I got it wrong on one account by a lot and only got 1 guess! The amount of guesses can range from 1-5
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:36 AM   #215

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I think it can range, depending on how far off you are. I missed by 1 and got 4 boats. Then on another account, I missed by 2 and got 4 boats again. I have 8 accounts and got the correct number on 6 of those. I kept winning cash and then suddenly I found a life preserver. I was so excited.
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:26 AM   #216

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for letting us know about this game, I almost missed it! I played it last night, it was making my eyes go crazy trying to count the boats. I was off by 1 boat so I got to click on 4 boats which all gave me different amounts of Kinzcash. I didn't get a prize though. I hope they have this game for the other upcoming retirements, it was fun!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:25 PM   #217
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
Since there are so many clothing items to win..thinking that this is a retirement only activity that everyone can enjoy....Hope to see it back again at the next retirement!!
I hope so. Does anyone know if it is coming back? Sorry, I didn't read through the whole thread.
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #218
Unregistered

I got the shoes
Old 10-26-2010, 12:30 PM   #219
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
I hope so. Does anyone know if it is coming back? Sorry, I didn't read through the whole thread.
I guess it is. I got the following tweet

1. @lorib641 Yep! Count the Sailboats will be available everytime we retire a plush pet! about 14 hours ago via web in reply to lorib641
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:33 AM   #220
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Cool so now we have something else to look forward too. On 7 accounts (all of ours together) we didn't get any clothing items. But we'll take free money without complaint LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bue barry, f l a m e d a n c e, p o l a r b e a r 2121, poochie wuz here ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: