Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2010, 06:36 PM   #201
ddoott
Webkinz :)

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Find the Blueberry Cheeky Dog Game

I played the game today and won the belt .... What i did is count all of one color of boats at a time than add up the three numbers .. I miss counted by one so i only got four guess at the boats ... It was fun ... Hope we get to play that at less once a week .....
ddoott is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #202
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

All 6 of my accounts.. Nothing. I have one more account to do.. Hopefully I'll find the dog.

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
All 6 of my accounts.. Nothing. I have one more account to do.. Hopefully I'll find the dog.
On my last account.. I found him. I got the shoes.

Last edited by Billy1920; 10-24-2010 at 06:42 PM..
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #203
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I played the game on 5 accounts - all cash! I was 1 off on 4 of the accounts so on the last account I added 1 to my count and it was correct. I did a screen shot each time so I guess there was always 1 hiding behind the tree. Not very good odds of winning - hope we can play this often with better odds. Congrats to everyone who won some cute clothes!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #204
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920

On my last account.. I found him. I got the shoes.
Nothing? Not even KC? Oh I see you DID win a big prize! Congrats!

I'm looking at this as a win if i even get KC! I didn't have that KC when I logged in this morning!

Beats the barnacles off the Prize Klaw where most times I just get frustration...and a rude noise.

Sailing, sailing, over the bounding main.
For many a stormy wind shall blow
E'er some pet retires again.
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:18 PM   #205

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

just checked my asian account and it is for today only, looks like we can only play it everytime a pet retires. I want all the prizes but don't want the pets to retire lol
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:14 PM   #206
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

out of 8 accounts, I found him on the very last one! I got the belt. A good start, I think! Wonder if it'll be a "retirement only" game. That's my guess.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:36 PM   #207
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Within my family, we have 10 Webkinz accounts. We didn't receive one piece of nautical clothing, just Kinzcash. But hey, I really can't complain about that. I think this extra retirement feature is a fantastic--a great surprise!
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:00 AM   #208
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by NDmaria
Within my family, we have 10 Webkinz accounts. We didn't receive one piece of nautical clothing, just Kinzcash. But hey, I really can't complain about that. I think this extra retirement feature is a fantastic--a great surprise!
Same here with my family. Counted correctly about 2/3 of the time but only got Kinzcash. I love the game though and hope we get to play it in the future!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:01 AM   #209
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Since there are so many clothing items to win..thinking that this is a retirement only activity that everyone can enjoy....Hope to see it back again at the next retirement!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:37 AM   #210
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Like so many others, I had a lot of chances at this game (12), but only got kinzcash. The odds of winning are low, roughly 1 in 10, but still reasonable.

Congrats to those lucky winners.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
bue barry, f l a m e d a n c e, p o l a r b e a r 2121, poochie wuz here ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: