Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #191
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Find the Blueberry Cheeky Dog Game

View Post Originally Posted by scienter
i tired clicking all large blue boats, but just got kinzcahs. I had 4 chances
I think the whole thing is totally random...the number of boats is different for each play and folks with more than one account said the boats are different, too (clicked on same boats...one account won a big prize, one got KC).

I LOVE the retirement cupcakes but I really LOVE THIS GAME!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2010, 04:23 PM   #192
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We did our NA accounts today (9) thanks for the tip of the screen shot ..I only miscounted once..the rest were correct. (I actually used a dry erase marker to mark off as I counted...but, I have an older monitor..not a flat screen)...we found the cheeky dog twice...received the captain's pants and the cute little sailor hat...one account did find 355 in KC ...yep found a 200 kc coin...I do like this activity....the smallest number of boats (for us) were 31...while one account had 53...would like to see Ganz lower the number of boats just a little anyway.!! Have Fun..and thanks for the pics and tips!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #193
Webkinz :)

meggieswebbies will become famous soon enough

the answer is 33 boats! i tried on 2 accounts
meggieswebbies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #194
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

I just finished on both accounts.. and lost. Just after my second account, I realized how smart it would have been for me to use a screen shot. Oh, well. xD

View Post Originally Posted by meggieswebbies
The number changes. I had forty something boat on one account and fifty something on the other. (:
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:43 PM   #195
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

on my first account, i used screen shot and counted 5 times. 1 tried 40 but the answer was 41. on my second account i counted like 7 times and tried 41. the answer was 42!!!! it was always one more than i guessed. is there some mystery boat..................... hiding?
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 04:49 PM   #196
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
..would like to see Ganz lower the number of boats just a little anyway.!! Have Fun..and thanks for the pics and tips!!
Me too! Like have only five big fat sailboats floating slooooowly back and forth! LOL!

View Post Originally Posted by meggieswebbies
The answer is different every time you play. I saw boat counts from low thirties up to gah! How many is that?

Best bet is take a screen shot and count from there.

Awesome they gave us 90 seconds to do this!
Old 10-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #197
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
on my first account, i used screen shot and counted 5 times. 1 tried 40 but the answer was 41. on my second account i counted like 7 times and tried 41. the answer was 42!!!! it was always one more than i guessed. is there some mystery boat..................... hiding?
The same thing happened to me!

I counted at least twice and thought I had it fer shur and missed by one...sometimes two!

Oh well a close count like that gets you four chances!
Old 10-24-2010, 05:06 PM   #198
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

the number always changes and depending on how close you are to the correct # is how many boats you get to click on when you are correct you get 5 boats . on two other accounts i only got 3 and 4 boats to click on But i did get this one time
Attached Images
File Type: jpgnew blue1.JPG (70.6 KB, 14 views)
Mishelly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #199
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Oh man.
I guessed 52 boats, and there were 53.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #200
Webkinz :)

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I saw a few boat sail off of the screen. I wonder if one left almost immediately. I had started counting from the bottom. Maybe I should have counted from the top. I guessed 42, the correct was 43.
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bue barry, f l a m e d a n c e, p o l a r b e a r 2121, poochie wuz here ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: