Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #181
Drummer Girl
Webkinz :)

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Find the Blueberry Cheeky Dog Game

YAY I got the number right! I counted them, and I actually got it. XD I guessed 53. I got a bunch of kinzcash, and am really happy! Be happy guys! This is a fun game.
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #182
Banned
Honeyz Web has a spectacular aura aboutHoneyz Web has a spectacular aura about

Here's a nie trick to help get an extr boat:
Count the color of blue then orange or red. Start with what color you see the least of. Double count each time to get it right, Have a paper ready to write the numbers down. Add them up and guess it.
Honeyz Web is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #183
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Neoluver1
YAY I got the number right! I counted them, and I actually got it. XD I guessed 53. I got a bunch of kinzcash, and am really happy! Be happy guys! This is a fun game.
I agree! This IS a happy little fun game and everyone's a winner!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #184

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

One of my accounts got a life jacket -- woohoo! The rest just got kinzcash. Now we have to hope that they retire a pet every weekend so we can collect all the cool new clothes! It will take a long while, that is for sure, but a lot of things on Webkinz take a long time -- academy diploma, collecting jumbleberries, crown of wonder, trading gems with Doug -- so this is par for the course. I understand why they do it this way since it takes a lot of work to make these things happen and if it is too easy to get the special prizes we lose interest quickly. I can't wait for the next retirement!
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:11 PM   #185

sarahswebkinz is on a distinguished road

Can someone clarify if this game is just for today?
sarahswebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #186
Mp3reader

I<3ashfur! is on a distinguished road

wow i have a blue berry cheecky dog and i named it arra x3
I<3ashfur! is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:17 PM   #187
JCLVR

jclvr will become famous soon enough

I got the white shoes! On my first guess I found the Cheeky dog! I was off by one guessing the ships though. I think the game is just for today, but I'm not sure.
jclvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:25 PM   #188

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by sarahswebkinz
According to the WKN, this is a new retirement activity, so I presume it will be available every day there is a pet retirement celebration. Even if they retire a pet every weekend, it will take a LONG time to collect all the new clothes since odds of finding the pet are pretty low. Still, a lot of fun to try!
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #189
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sarahswebkinz
It's a special game just for today in honor of the Blueberry Cheeky Dog's retirement...

...but it may come back for the next pet retirement!

I hope it does!

I got KC that I didn't have before and I got so much enjoyment hearing about the ones who won the Big Prizes! Those clothes are SO CUTE!

Thanks to all who posted tips and pics of those ADORABLE (and KinzPost-able!) prizes!

I just love this site! We worked together to figure out how to play even before the instructions were posted on Webkinz Newz!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #190
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I played on 11 accounts and received 54 tries to find the dog. All I received was Kinzcash. I guess I won't hope for a prize any time soon with this game. The most I received on 1 account was $240 and the least was $80.

Congrats to everyone who found a prize.

Triple congrats to WI 50ish who found 3 prizes in 1 game (from post #103 of this thread):
"Account A: Boat total 48; With 5 boat choices I picked ALL large Blue boats and received: a sailor cap, a life jacket, a nautical belt and $325 KC."

i tired clicking all large blue boats, but just got kinzcahs. I had 4 chances
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bue barry, f l a m e d a n c e, p o l a r b e a r 2121, poochie wuz here ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: