Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2010, 11:07 AM   #151
Happy New Year! 2011
Webkinz :)

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Find the Blueberry Cheeky Dog Game

I just went to play but I can't find it. Is it under Daily or Hourly Activities? Any help would be much appreciated!!

Just found it never mind!
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #152
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I played all 6 accounts (this includes my nieces account) All kinzcash. highest kinzcash is 200 coins. (No prizes.) I was looking forward to one of the prizes or maybe two.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:39 AM   #153
Banned
Honeyz Web has a spectacular aura aboutHoneyz Web has a spectacular aura about

Sweet! Just played on all four accounts. I won kinz cash and sailor jeans! I was hoping for the sailor dress, too much of a girly girl lol
Honeyz Web is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:51 AM   #154
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I played on 11 accounts and received 54 tries to find the dog. All I received was Kinzcash. I guess I won't hope for a prize any time soon with this game. The most I received on 1 account was $240 and the least was $80.

Congrats to everyone who found a prize.

Triple congrats to WI 50ish who found 3 prizes in 1 game (from post #103 of this thread):
"Account A: Boat total 48; With 5 boat choices I picked ALL large Blue boats and received: a sailor cap, a life jacket, a nautical belt and $325 KC."

SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:11 PM   #155
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I played on 11 accounts and received 54 tries to find the dog. All I received was Kinzcash. I guess I won't hope for a prize any time soon with this game. The most I received on 1 account was $240 and the least was $80.

Congrats to everyone who found a prize.

Triple congrats to WI 50ish who found 3 prizes in 1 game (from post #103 of this thread):
"Account A: Boat total 48; With 5 boat choices I picked ALL large Blue boats and received: a sailor cap, a life jacket, a nautical belt and $325 KC."

Thanks for the great tip! I just won a life vest by clicking on a large blue boat.
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:20 PM   #156
xomissmaria

chris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roost

OK...I need some help.. I don't understand this game.. Can someone help.. lmk how it works.. i guess how many boats am I suposse to do something else for me to get something ... PLEASE someone help!!
chris73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:29 PM   #157
Banned
Honeyz Web has a spectacular aura aboutHoneyz Web has a spectacular aura about

Has anyone won the sail blouse or dress? I haven't had luyck getting it anywhere lol
Honeyz Web is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:31 PM   #158
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

This is such a fun game! It will be hard to find the BB Cheeky Dog. Oh Well. Thanks for bringing to my attention that is under "Daily Events" instead of "Hourly Events"
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:32 PM   #159
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by aerogrit
Thanks for the great tip! I just won a life vest by clicking on a large blue boat.
You are most welcome

I was not sure if it would mean anything, but if we each post what we won and how, maybe we can see a pattern for the next time this game comes around and everyone can win something

GOOD LUCK to everyone
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:33 PM   #160

Margo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comrade
Margo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I just completed both of my NA accounts, here are my stats:

Account A: Boat total 48; With 5 boat choices I picked ALL large Blue boats and received: a sailor cap, a life jacket, a nautical belt and $325 KC.

Account B: Boat total 31; With 3 choices I picked ALL large Blue boats and received: $45 KC

I covered half of the boat screen with my hand and counted, then counted the other side.
GOOD LUCK everyone!!!

Wow, big congratulations on the prizes!

I wonder if that was a glitch or if the instructions are inaccurate? It says "Click on 5 sailboats. Most sailboats are carrying KinzCash but only one boat is carrying the Blueberry Cheeky Dog. Find the Blueberry Cheeky Dog before he sets sail and you'll win an exclusive item that can be worn by your pet! Bon voyage!"
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bue barry, f l a m e d a n c e, p o l a r b e a r 2121, poochie wuz here ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: