Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2010, 08:23 AM   #121
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Find the Blueberry Cheeky Dog Game

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
Webkinz Newz has an article on the game now and the game should be available to play each time they retire a pet! I pasted below the information.

"Now you can give retiring pets a sailboat sendoff! This new retirement activity is amazing fun!

The activity works like this:

Count up all the sailboats in the ocean and type your guess into the box on the beach.

Depending on how close your guess is to the actual number of sailboats, you will be given a certain amount of chances to find the retiring pet.

To find the retiring pet, just click on a sailboat you think they might be in! If you click on a sailboat that doesn’t have the pet, you will win an amount of Kinzcash. If you click on the sailboat with the pet, you will win a special retirement prize!

Check the Daily Activities list to play! "
AWESOME! Do you think they read our thread to get all that info?

I think this is a way cool game. The clothing is ADORABLE (and KinzPostable) and even if you don't win a big prize...you get KC! Beats the Prize Klaw where you can most times get nuthin' at all...

Thanks to all who have posted their tips, tricks and especially their prizes! Congrats to the big winners!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #122
kirby the puff ball
Webkinz :)

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

where do you find the game?
kirby153785 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #123
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I've only done my account so far... 47 boats. I counted all of each color, one at a time, then added it all up - wish I had thought to use the screen capture! I will remember it for next time.

I got only KC on each of my boats (small boats, large boats, every color). I think I will be more methodical when I do my sons' accounts. Try all one size or color and see what happens.

But I'm happy to have received KC (405 total). I have been spending too much lately, and it is nice to get some back!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:25 AM   #124
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: Find the Blueberry Cheeky Dog Game

Somehow I managed to count them - and I won sailor shoes! Too fun! Here's the pics of what it looks like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgblueberryguessedcorrect.jpg (114.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpgblueberry2.jpg (105.3 KB, 10 views)
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:28 AM   #125
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

COOL, I won the sailor top (for a girl). I really don't think it is fair that some of the boats hide behind the tree
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:29 AM   #126
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kirby153785
where do you find the game?
Kirby, go to where you find the Wheel of Wow and Wishing well. It is in the Daily Activities at the bottom of the list
Old 10-24-2010, 08:29 AM   #127

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I did it with a screen shot. I counted 39 but they said there was 40. I counted several times and the last time, I circled using the pencil to make sure I wasn't missing one. Since in real time the boats move back and forth, maybe that is why it was off. I did win pants.
I did it with a screen shot again and hit the right number. They hide in and out around the palm tree, so I bet that is why I was off the other time. No clothing prize, but happy for anything. It is a deffinite win game, so that is great!

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:31 AM   #128
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

QUICK TIP:

Do a "Screen Print" and quickly paste it to a paint page.
Much easier to count the boats when they stay still !

I unfortunately got ALL kinzcash....none of those wonderful clothing items.
Does anyone know if they are kinzpostable before I start asking in the clubhouse ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:34 AM   #129
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

YES they are kinzpostable
Old 10-24-2010, 08:36 AM   #130
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

I did this game, this morning on 3 accounts, and my guess was always one number off Anyways, it is an awesome game! I love it and hope it sticks around.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bue barry, f l a m e d a n c e, p o l a r b e a r 2121, poochie wuz here ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: