Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2010, 06:07 AM   #111
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Find the Blueberry Cheeky Dog Game

great game
but... this game will be available every day or only today?
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2010, 06:39 AM   #112
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

I was only able to click on one sailboat. Glitch, maybe?
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:41 AM   #113
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

This looks like fun!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:59 AM   #114
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Well, on all five of my family's accounts, I won twice. I got a lifejacket both times, but those accounts are both server 9, so maybe that's why. I had already won on my other account, so I picked a boat in the same area and the same size and I won again. I had counted correctly, so I had the maximum 5 guesses as well.

On one account, I guessed 49 and it told me I was so close but there were actually 51 boats. I still got 4 chances to pick a boat. I'm thinking the closer you are to the real number, the more chances you get (up to 5 of course). Tinybluesmiley, do you remember how close your guess was?
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:19 AM   #115
JapenesFlower

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

I forget, is their a time limit for counting the boats??
angelpup13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:20 AM   #116
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by angelpup13
I forget, is their a time limit for counting the boats??
Yup, there is a time limit. 90 seconds.
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:24 AM   #117
JapenesFlower

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by catzrock
Yup, there is a time limit. 90 seconds.
Ok, thanks I think I'll try to cope and paste the picture to paint
angelpup13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:09 AM   #118

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Webkinz Newz has an article on the game now and the game should be available to play each time they retire a pet! I pasted below the information.

"Now you can give retiring pets a sailboat sendoff! This new retirement activity is amazing fun!

The activity works like this:

Count up all the sailboats in the ocean and type your guess into the box on the beach.

Depending on how close your guess is to the actual number of sailboats, you will be given a certain amount of chances to find the retiring pet.

To find the retiring pet, just click on a sailboat you think they might be in! If you click on a sailboat that doesn’t have the pet, you will win an amount of Kinzcash. If you click on the sailboat with the pet, you will win a special retirement prize!

Check the Daily Activities list to play! "
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:19 AM   #119
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

Well I have 5 accounts to try and didn't manage to find the blueberry dog once. Hope everyone else has better luck.
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:21 AM   #120

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I did it with a screen shot. I counted 39 but they said there was 40. I counted several times and the last time, I circled using the pencil to make sure I wasn't missing one. Since in real time the boats move back and forth, maybe that is why it was off. I did win pants.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bue barry, f l a m e d a n c e, p o l a r b e a r 2121, poochie wuz here ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: