Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 01:04 PM   #61
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

Thanks for putting my pic on the front page Justin!!!

LOL! I would have preferred the recipe to have chocolate milk, ice cream and strawberries though! Then I would have tried it too!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2009, 01:08 PM   #62
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yep, from now on, each person who is the first to solve a recipe will be awarded the trophy! (Though I'm not sure how Ganz is going to facilitate that.. maybe through us?)
Do you think the system will be able to recognize when a recipe's been made for the first time on a stove, blender, etc?
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:25 PM   #63
boatchick
Webkinz :)

boatchick has disabled reputation

Cabbage seeds are available to everyone at the W-shop year-round, in unlimited quantities. Anyone can choose to grow as many cabbages as they wish. (Who hasn't seen a screenshot of an outdoor yard filled with 99 strawberry plants? And how many people actually have such a yard? The same can be done with cabbages!) The difference between cabbages and "regular" ingredients is that with cabbages, one has to have the time, effort and patience to take care of the plants--it's not as easy as just going to the W-shop and clicking repeatedly.

Congratulations to Pat for cracking this tough nut and for his well-deserved prizes!
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:47 PM   #64
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

LOL he actually drank that?!? And he knows what drywall tastes like? xDD

Congrats Pat on getting such a great prize!
alex1920 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #65

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

I'm impressed with how the real-life version looked so much like the Webkinz version--the color is even close. Makes me wonder if the creative people at Webkinz actually threw those things in a blender to see what would happen before they made the receipe.
ManyPets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #66
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

Cocoabean!!!! That is hillarious! I must give you rep for that one!

Horses
Horses4Me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:02 PM   #67

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

After reading the ingredients, I thought maybe the name of the bev should be changed to "Yucky Tummy Tumbler."

Now we know why your tummy tumbles when you drink it.
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:53 PM   #68
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

yuck never would I eat that
Old 06-01-2010, 10:01 AM   #69
Sammy♥

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

Oh wow... I can't believe Cocoabean forced her husband to drink it!!! LOL! I was gonna make it for school, because I have to write a letter to a business and send an idea, but I guess I'm not trying that now! LOL!
Twee Fluffy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: