Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #51
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

Thanks for the updates Justin.

Congratulations claraz25 on both your trophys,don't let the naysayers jealousy keep you from enjoying them job well done. . I thought there was cabbage in YTT but non of the combos made anything besides gack or gunk. wat to go.

I think cocoabean's husband should get a courage trophy, thanks for sharing that LOL story very funny .

Bob :pgn: The Zombie Wrangler and Vampire Stalker
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 09:07 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

Congrats on the trophy! That is so cool to have that first even before it came out. Even cooler to know that Ganz is reading our posts!! Poor cocoa's hubby. I can't imagine a cabbage frappachino. Yuck! He must be a good sport. Thanks for trying the concoction! I think your pic looks just like it would in real life!!
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:51 PM   #53
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Oh, cocoabean! What our poor hubbies will do for us! I can't stop LOL! Wish I could give HIM rep points too! He deserves a fearless taster trophy for drinking that. Can't believe it turned out as pink as it did in real life.

What a fun story this all turned out to be. Wonder what the next recipes will bring about?
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:38 AM   #54
e Stood
Webkinz :)

superklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

Congratulations!:ccat:
superklutz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:57 AM   #55
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I am not going to complain about my own lack of a trophy because that certainly doesn't affect my dedication to solving recipes. However, I do have to point out how unbalanced it is. The best example is AChip who has solved EIGHT secret recipes and she isn't being awarded a trophy, or anything else for that matter. So many members have worked harder than Ganz knows to solve these recipes, have dedicated unfathomable amounts of time and KinzCash (several of us most likely spent more than half a million KinzCash over the years on Yummytummy Tumbler alone and we weren't rewarded for it). Why is it that these members shouldn't get a reward for what they have already worked so hard for?

Pat knows that I am proud for him, but 1 recipe cannot be compared to 8, no matter what specific ones they are. In my opinion, those eight recipes deserve at least some type of reward.
Hey Monkee.. I understand your frustration, but the trophy was just developed for anyone solving recipes going forward. It was given to ClaraZ25 by the Creative Director as a courtesy because the recipe was solved after the development of the trophy, but only a few days before it was added to Webkinz World in the system update. I'm sure that AChip will solve another recipe in no time when the new ones are added and she'll get her trophy! I do believe that Ganz knows and understands the amount of dedication and Kinz Cash that goes into recipe solving, as evidenced by the new trophy!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:25 AM   #56
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

AChip asked that I copy and paste this vm here...

cocoa...please do me a favor, copy and post what I type below, I tried to post but my computer is not letting me do it....THANKS, if you could post this on the thread w/your pic and info about the new trophy!!!

1st : CONGRATS to Pat for receiving the trophies!!

2nd: I am so happpy that Mr. and Mrs. Cocoabean got front page status, I told you cocoa that your husband deserved the front page after tasting a home-made YTT!!!

3rd: Thank you my friends for your kind words, but I want you all to know that I have no hard feelings, I'm sure there will be many more recipes in the future for me to try my hand at. Anyone on here that knows me knows that I get even more excited when one of my fellow chef's solves a recipe, I am just so happy for them, they have all become my friends!! CJ.....go get Tusselpuf and again, CONGRATS to Pat, my nightmares are finally gone!!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:38 AM   #57
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Congratulations ClaraZ25!

Cocoabean that is too funny. A real-life YTT doesn't sound very good

Are there going to be more trophies awarded in the future for solving recipes?
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #58
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

What a great trophy!
I am glad Clara received it.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a recipe for solving the Clothing Combos???
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #59
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
Congratulations ClaraZ25!

Cocoabean that is too funny. A real-life YTT doesn't sound very good

Are there going to be more trophies awarded in the future for solving recipes?
Yep, from now on, each person who is the first to solve a recipe will be awarded the trophy! (Though I'm not sure how Ganz is going to facilitate that.. maybe through us?)
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:57 PM   #60
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
In response to the Creative Director, our idea was never that only W-shop items could be used; it was our faith in Ganz that all secret recipes used ingredients that were readily available to all. After all these months of waiting to solve YTT, I still have not made one myself because I don't have time to garden. I don't have any cabbage.

It was our firm, trusting belief in Ganz that they would never exclude someone from making a recipe. That is why we failed for so long.

As for the new trophy, I am so glad that ClaraZ25 received one, because he certainly deserved it. But what about Achip and Monkeecj, who have each solved several recipes? And what about all the other members who went broke several times trying to solve recipes, and eventually succeeding? There are only about 50 or so secret recipes; it should not take long to reward each of the members who solved them.
I am in complete agreement with the first 2 paragraphs. Yes, Ganz never said there were only w shop foods... but there only ever had been w shop foods in all other solved SECRET recipes. We had faith that Ganz would not use ingredients not READILY available to EVERYONE in unlimited quantities.

The whole cabbage thing! Please tell us Ganz exactly what can be used in the secret recipes! There are already over 140,000 possible combos on the 3 ingredient appliances! and like 6 million on the megastove! The recipes are already a secret, don't make the possible ingredients a secret too! Are we supposed to take the creative director's comment to mean we should be stocking up on licorice bats or goo goo berries??? Just please clarify a little bit for us!!!!!

As for the 3rd paragraph... since I've solved a secret recipe I would of course love a trophy. However, I understand this is a new thing and that while it would be nice, it would be something of an undertaking to get all of these accounts together and verified. I'm sure the programming allows it to happen instantaneously with the solve from here on out.

Unless Ganz has some way of finding out which account was the first to create a recipe I don't know if there is a fair way to distribute trophies to past recipe solvers. It could be done based somewhat on the info from Pat's thread on the history of solved recipes, but there would be issues with ones that were "reported" solved as opposed to being actually solved by a WI member as well... so I think it's best if we just move forward and happily accpet that Ganz has now decided to reward recipe solving success with a trophy!!!

And as for all the other members who went broke (including me! several times!) trying to solve a recipe... and those who spend tons in the future trying to solve...

We don't deserve anything if we didn't make anything!!!! I've spent a ton on YTT... but the fact is I didn't make YTT! I don't deserve anything from Ganz for that. It was my decision to spend my kc on that. The thanks I get from our team is enough for me!!!

There has never previously been a reward from Ganz implied or otherwise for solving something first or for using a ton of kc on it. We can't say that because they've added something new now that we deserve it for what we did in the past. (and there is still no reward for spending all your kc on recipe attempts... nor should there be... the trophy is a rare one for success! Not for attempts.)

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Hey Monkee.. I understand your frustration, but the trophy was just developed for anyone solving recipes going forward. It was given to ClaraZ25 by the Creative Director as a courtesy because the recipe was solved after the development of the trophy, but only a few days before it was added to Webkinz World in the system update. I'm sure that AChip will solve another recipe in no time when the new ones are added and she'll get her trophy! I do believe that Ganz knows and understands the amount of dedication and Kinz Cash that goes into recipe solving, as evidenced by the new trophy!
I agree. It was a very wonderful thing for Ganz to do, giving Pat the trophies! But it was a courtesy.

We shouldn't discourage Ganz from doing what was in this case, in my opinion, the right thing by griping about what else we want from them!

(except the whole cabbage thing! Please tell us Ganz exactly what can be used in the secret recipes! There are already over 140,000 possible combos on the 3 ingredient appliances! and like 6 million on the megastove! The recipes are already a secret, don't make the possible ingredients a secret too! Are we supposed to take the creative director's comment to mean we should be stocking up on licorice bats or goo goo berries???)
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: