Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #41
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

Haha, I bet your husband is soo unhappy. Thanks for the news Justin!!!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 05:18 PM   #42
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

Congrats on the new trophy, Pat! Wow!
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

Oh my, that RL YTT is just hilarious!

Congrats again, ClaraZ25!
Lunagrrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:52 PM   #44
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

Congrast Clara! That is very Grand!
Cocoabean you crack me up, I should try it sometime.
Rusty Shovel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:03 PM   #45
Webkinz :)
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

LOL! It doesn't look very nice either....
Andykinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:14 PM   #46
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

conrats for the trophy -- it must feel awesome to be the first ..
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:31 PM   #47
waldo08
Gift Guru

lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Congratulations, Pat!!! That is so cool to get both trophies! How exciting!!! You deserve it, I know how much work it was to figure it out. You're our hero!
lilkinzgrandma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:36 PM   #48
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

LOL!!! I gotta try that!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:38 PM   #49
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
In response to the Creative Director, our idea was never that only W-shop items could be used; it was our faith in Ganz that all secret recipes used ingredients that were readily available to all. After all these months of waiting to solve YTT, I still have not made one myself because I don't have time to garden. I don't have any cabbage.

It was our firm, trusting belief in Ganz that they would never exclude someone from making a recipe. That is why we failed for so long.

As for the new trophy, I am so glad that ClaraZ25 received one, because he certainly deserved it. But what about Achip and Monkeecj, who have each solved several recipes? And what about all the other members who went broke several times trying to solve recipes, and eventually succeeding? There are only about 50 or so secret recipes; it should not take long to reward each of the members who solved them.
I don't think it's possible for me to agree any more with a post than I do with this one.

We didn't mean that only W Shop foods should be used, but only foods that we can all have access to! If anyone has the desire to make a Yummytummy Tumbler, they likely can't if they don't grow cabbages! How frustrating that is.... It just happens that the W Shop foods ARE all available to everyone, and therefore should be the only contenders for secret recipes as of now. Like above, we had trust in Ganz to make sure every member could make the secret recipes and I am ashamed that they broke that promise so we can't trust them any longer.

I am not going to complain about my own lack of a trophy because that certainly doesn't affect my dedication to solving recipes. However, I do have to point out how unbalanced it is. The best example is AChip who has solved EIGHT secret recipes and she isn't being awarded a trophy, or anything else for that matter. So many members have worked harder than Ganz knows to solve these recipes, have dedicated unfathomable amounts of time and KinzCash (several of us most likely spent more than half a million KinzCash over the years on Yummytummy Tumbler alone and we weren't rewarded for it). Why is it that these members shouldn't get a reward for what they have already worked so hard for?

Pat knows that I am proud for him, but 1 recipe cannot be compared to 8, no matter what specific ones they are. In my opinion, those eight recipes deserve at least some type of reward.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #50
Unregistered

Angry Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

at the wshop there is no such thing as cabbage

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: