Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 12:36 PM   #31
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

Congrats ClaraZ25 for your new trohpy! How cool is that?
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 12:49 PM   #32
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Talking Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

Cabbage, papaya and ginger ale in a blender????!!!!
cocoabean's husband must be a saint!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:59 PM   #33
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Default Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

I'm so glad ClaraZ25 got the trophy! That's the first thing I thought of this morning when I logged on and saw the announcement about the new trophy. I'm also glad to hear that there will be new recipes for WI members to solve.

Amazing how much the real YTT looks like the WW version. I wonder if anyone at Ganz actually made it when they were designing it.
acourt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:38 PM   #34
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

Exclamation Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

i saw cocoabean's thread and that looks disgusting. good job. I want that trophy I am so jealous. Praise ClaraZ25
wontonweekly is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:43 PM   #35
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

That is to funny cocobean, what husbands do to please there wives. He is such a trooper. To bad the drink did not taste good. It would be nice if some the dinks we could drink, thanks.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:09 PM   #36
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Yuck! Cocoabean, you just made me crack up really loud for the first time today!
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:29 PM   #37
Homeschooler 4 God

Ndoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to all

That was a good idea to try it for real! After all that hard work!
Ndoglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #38
catloverstwo

kmdw is an unknown quantity at this point

What a brave man! Surely he didn't know what was in it before he tasted it (or I don't believe he would have fallen for it)! The trophy is an excellent idea for those recipe solvers - gives them something to look forward to!
kmdw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #39

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I don't know where the Creative Director got his idea that cabbage is good for tummy aches. As a kid I'd get exempted from having to eat anything in the cabbage family if my stomach hurt. Cabbage can cause gas, and is definitely not something I'd give anyone with a stomachache!!!!!
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #40
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Wow, that's awesome!! Congrats again, ClaraZ25!!
And so THAT's how YTT is in real life.. LOL
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: