Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 10:25 AM   #21
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

I saw that news story this am and was hoping ClaraZ would indeed receive the trophy. WTG & CONGRATS!!!

I had to look up the healthy properties of cabbage for the tummy. Found a reference buried at the end of an article that said cabbage is good for peptic ulcers. Most articles though noted that cabbage has the opposite affect of healing, on those who eat it. At least we have some slight guidance now as to what Ganz is thinking when they concoct the recipes.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 10:27 AM   #22
I ♥ Cats

smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

Hey all thanks for the laugh today,I don't think my hubby would drink it either,Congrats on your new trophy
smookie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:30 AM   #23
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

A BIG congratulations on earning the new trophy ClaraZ25!!

And a big pat on the back for Cocoabean's husband for daring to try the concoction! Funny - when I showed my husband the result of YTT - HE said - oh, they're all good for calming an upset stomach - where was he with his brainstorming ideas 2 years ago! I still think it's a very UN-yummy combo lol!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:34 AM   #24

Mrs. F will become famous soon enough

My sister thought it had cabbage in it and I wrote a C++ program that printed out the possible combinations using it with the total HHH and we aimed to try them. I think we started with a 2 point HHH below that of YTT. That was even one of the crossed out combos on the list that we tried. Somehow we must have messed it up. Now I'm really mad at myself for that mistake.
Mrs. F is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:01 AM   #25
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Oh my goodness cocoabean I can't believe you did that!!!
My husband would have told me... well, probably he would've said things that are extremely inappropriate to post here, that's for sure!! Sounds like you got a good laugh. Watch out, you never know when those husbands decide to get even!

A huge congrats to ClaraZ... it really sounds like you and all the members that frequent the cooking forums have been trying to find that recipe! I hope you all enjoy the new ones WW comes up with for you!
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:17 AM   #26
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I am THRILLED that Pat got those trophies! That is so great that the Ganz Creative Director recognized his awesome achievement!!!

LOL!! My hubby will be so amused when he gets home to see this article!!!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:22 AM   #27
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Congrats Clara!! An honor well deserved!! My question to cocoabean...did you have to pay him?! Too funny!
LOL! No! He wanted to try it! 3 out of 4 of my kids tried it too... I was a little ummm... not forthright with them... I said you guys want to try this YummyTummy Tumbler I made! And since I normally make them good smoothies they tried it too!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:25 AM   #28
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
LOL! No! He wanted to try it! 3 out of 4 of my kids tried it too... I was a little ummm... not forthright with them... I said you guys want to try this YummyTummy Tumbler I made! And since I normally make them good smoothies they tried it too!
What they don't know won't hurt them! (wink wink!)
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:53 AM   #29
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Now THAT husband deserves a trophy!

- Very nice of the Creative Director to give ClaraZ25 a trophy. Congrats!
Cloud One is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:23 PM   #30
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Quote:
I hope our fans remember that we never, ever said that only W-Shop items could be in recipes.
In response to the Creative Director, our idea was never that only W-shop items could be used; it was our faith in Ganz that all secret recipes used ingredients that were readily available to all. After all these months of waiting to solve YTT, I still have not made one myself because I don't have time to garden. I don't have any cabbage.

It was our firm, trusting belief in Ganz that they would never exclude someone from making a recipe. That is why we failed for so long.

As for the new trophy, I am so glad that ClaraZ25 received one, because he certainly deserved it. But what about Achip and Monkeecj, who have each solved several recipes? And what about all the other members who went broke several times trying to solve recipes, and eventually succeeding? There are only about 50 or so secret recipes; it should not take long to reward each of the members who solved them.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: