Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 09:37 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

A new front page story has been added:

Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

Click the image to open in full size.As nearly everyone now knows, the most elusive recipe in to date in Webkinz World, Yummy Tummy Tumbler was solved by ClaraZ25 in our Webkinz Insider Forum!

Upon forwarding this solution to the Creative Director at Ganz, he offered his congratulations to ClaraZ25, in the form of the brand-new Secret Chef Trophy that was just released today, and the original Master Chef Trophy. Here's his congratulations and an exclusive piece of news that more secret "three food" (non-megastove) recipes are on their way!

Well definite congrats to those who solved it. We were watching the threads and knew they had to be days away. I hope our fans remember that we never, ever said that only W-Shop items could be in recipes. This one was definitely harder than most, but we never imagined it would take this long. The idea behind the item? All things that are good for a sore tummy - cabbage, papaya and ginger ale.

And more "three food" recipes? Oh do we have "3 food" recipes coming. We're going to blow some minds with these ones.

Congrats again to ClaraZ25! He let us know that, as soon as he knew that ClaraZ25 had solved Yummy Tummy Tumbler, that the Secret Chef Trophy was a must, even if he had solved it a few days before the official release!

A final note on Yummy Tummy Tumbler. Since this was such a difficult recipe to solve, and with such odd ingredients, cocoabean from our forum decided to make the recipe in real life and force her husband to drink it! The recipe is cabbage, papaya and ginger ale in the blender.. Sounds like it probably gave him a sore tummy!!

Posted by cocoabean
I couldn't bring myself to try it. Hubby did... oh my! The look on his face! He did not enjoy it! I'd say his happiness level definately went down from drinking it! I asked him how it was and the first words he said was that when he first tasted it he thought of DRYWALL!!! He said then the cabbage flavor hit the back of his throat and all he could taste was cabbage.

Click the image to open in full size.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #2
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

Default Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

ha ha cocobean! good one! yeah, it doesn't look like a yummy treat, cabbage? i don't know all the ingredents, but cabbage??
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #3
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: Final Yummy Tummy Tumbler Wrap-up -- Real Life YTT, New Secret Recipes, Secret Chef Trophy!

Congrats, ClaraZ! And Cocoabean....YOU JUST GAVE ME MY LOL OF THE DAY!!
I can't BELIEVE he actually drank it!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #4
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

I am so glad that the YTT solver was honored with the trophy!! Thanks for sharing that they didn't miss out on this newly released trophy!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:48 AM   #5
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

That is great! I am super happy for clara! She deserves the best for finding a long lost recipie! Congrats clara! Thanks your for posting this Justin!

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:49 AM   #6
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

cocoabean, what a great sport your hubby is! Kudos to him! That sounds like something we would've done in our house. Our kids think both my husband and I are down right "insane" by the amount of time (and $) we invest between WI and WW on average each day.

ClaraZ25, what an honor: solving the YTT; then getting this prestigious award "The Secret Chef Trophy"! WOW, if that isn't on the top of my accomplishments, I have no idea then! What a spectacular and phenomenal job you've done! Hats off to you!

Have a great day everyone!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #7
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

All right! Mega-congratz to Clara! And my apologies to Cocoabean's husband... but at least now I don't have to make that for myself and drink it!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:52 AM   #8
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Wow! You have a brave husband! And is that the halloween wallpaper in the background of the photo?
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:53 AM   #9
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Congratz to Clara!! WOW!!

Cocoabean, that totally made my day!!! Im concerned with the fact he knows what drywall tastes like. LOL
Newsboys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:53 AM   #10

sparklekitty24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha that is so funny!I wish my husband would try out odd concoctions I make.I would have loved to have witnessed that.Great job making in look like the webkinz version!
sparklekitty24 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: