Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #11
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

Default Re: Fifth "Dog Days of Summer" Winners Announced

Congrats to all the winners!!! Cursed #6!!! I was so sure it was something else!
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #12
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

Sorry...Congratulations to the winners! I really did mean to say that in my first post.
tinkrulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:03 PM   #13

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by tinkrulz
I don't mean to sound whiny about not winning but can you please post the original picture before distortion for #1. Because as far as I can tell that is the US Capitol NOT the White House.

Distorted picture
Click the image to open in full size.

White house

US Capitol

That would be "my bad". I always get the two mixed up and call them after one and other. I can assure you that is on my part and not those who won. Don't forget, there is Fluff's birthday card contest opening monday!
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:03 PM   #14
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Congratz everyone! xD Dang, just missed the first one ... thought it was the U.S. Capitol. xP
Gonna get started on the next contest soon!
webkinzluver321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by tinkrulz
I don't mean to sound whiny about not winning but can you please post the original picture before distortion for #1. Because as far as I can tell that is the US Capitol NOT the White House.

Distorted picture

White house

US Capitol
What's funny is that I put US Capitol building not White House and I'm listed as a winner.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:06 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie

That would be "my bad". I always get the two mixed up and call them after one and other. I can assure you that is on my part and not those who won. Don't forget, there is Fluff's birthday card contest opening monday!
That explains it! Thanks, MissGnomie!
Moxie
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:13 PM   #17
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Congrats to all the winners! And thanks for clearing up the #1 issue. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:18 PM   #18
Webkinz :)

rosebudroo is on a distinguished road

Thank you WI!! Another great contest. Congrats to all the winners. I will PM FIA right now.
rosebudroo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:25 PM   #19
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Ooh, I was so close! Only missed 1.
Congrats to the winners! Hopefully I'll be able to win the next contest.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #20
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Congrats to everyone who won, I'm really shocked that 50 people even got them all right. I must have googled pictures for 10 hours and still ended up getting 3 wrong.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: