Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 12:17 AM   #41
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Default Re: A Few Days Left for the Soccer Theme in the Wshop

The new front page shows the soccer theme with the retired emblem in the upper left hand corner. Guess it won't be coming back. It is a very nice theme. Glad I got mine
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 12:27 AM   #42
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

thanks for the reminder-I still forgot top grab a couple of them
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:32 AM   #43
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I'm glad we made 3 rooms of it,but would have loved the kitchen items!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:40 AM   #44

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

Hopefully they will release it at a later date. I can't iimagine them retiring it forever.
Like the game, it will be coming back as a daily activity.
Ozhere is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:30 AM   #45
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I called Gantz this morning and the Rep. said all will retire today with
no kitchen items to be released to the best of their knowledge.
She says their design team does not share information between dept.

Is that saying their right hand doesn't know what their left hand is doing??
LOL
Seriously the Rep felt really sorry she could not enlighten me more about
why the kitchen was not released. Maybe, it will be for sale in Artes' Shop.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:55 AM   #46
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
The new front page shows the soccer theme with the retired emblem in the upper left hand corner. Guess it won't be coming back. It is a very nice theme. Glad I got mine
So far they have retired furniture themes and pretty well kept to their word on it. It is also kind of scary in a way. I mean FIFA is once every 4 years...and the logo they use will surely be different, so I imagine they may not be able to bring this one out of retirement.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:36 PM   #47
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

I bought 2 extra sets, i really liked this theme, and the world cup was awesome!
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #48

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

It's funny, you can see the kitchen cabinet on the front page. Very annoying. I wish they wouldn't show things, they are NOT going to make available to buy.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:11 AM   #49
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Well, it is now after maintenance, and the Beautiful Game soccer theme is not only still available in the Curio Shop, but the whole theme is still shopwing up in the WShop!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:09 AM   #50
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Yep, I was able to buy another set on my Asian account during maintenance, and I see it's still there now. Great for those who tho't they just missed it!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
goldendoodle

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: