Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default A Few Days Left for the Soccer Theme in the Wshop

A new front page story has been added:

A Few Days Left for the Soccer Theme in the Wshop

Click the image to open in full size.
Don't forget that the Soccer Theme is only available until July 20th at the W Shop. We do not know if and when it will return so make sure you buy the pieces of this theme now, before it is no longer available.

NOTE: Many of you have been asking about the items in the preview picture that are NOT available for sale in the wShop. It appears Ganz has decided to NOT release all of the items in the preview for sale.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
acra798
Webkinz :)

Acra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: A Few Days Left for the Soccer Theme in the Wshop

Yay first comment
Acra798 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #3
Lil Kinz
jjhhggff is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: A Few Days Left for the Soccer Theme in the Wshop

Soccer theme? I didn't even know lol. oh well
jjhhggff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:33 AM   #4
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

i'm glad i bought the whole theme
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:34 AM   #5

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the reminder COWS, I still need to pick up a few things.
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:35 AM   #6
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Did the fridge, stove and counters ever show up in the Wshop?
I have never seen them.
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #7
mes753

shopgirl6399 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: A Few Days Left for the Soccer Theme in the Wshop

This theme is awesome! I love soccer! I bought this theme and I hope it comes back.

Go Soccer!:bokbok:
shopgirl6399 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:52 AM   #8

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by footie
Did the fridge, stove and counters ever show up in the Wshop?
I have never seen them.
No, the fridge, stove and counters have not been released and, at this late stage in the game [no pun intended], they won't (in my opinion).

Experience has shown us that Ganz takes creative liberties with the preview graphics of themes, often showing us pieces that we really want, but never have a chance to purchase ~ case in point, two examples off the top of my head ~

(a) The couches and wall hangings of the Cafe Theme (which preview still inaccurately describes the theme despite Ganz having removed the couches and one poster from the preview but left a poster of the front entrance of the Snow Cave from the Magic Mire ~ yet we've never seen this poster available at the W-Shop and likely never will); and

(b) The Rocking Horse from the Fantasy Theme.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:54 AM   #9
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Thanks COWS for reminding me. I have to go buy it now
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:14 AM   #10
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I already bought the entire theme but, I still don't have the stove, fridge, or counter and I don't think there going be getting those items in or ganz just totally forgot about them LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
goldendoodle

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: