Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 04:26 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: February Deluxe Member Item Confirmed -- Rainbow Hat!

It would also like good with the rainbow Coffee Table and The Magical Retriever's pet item too!!!!
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #52
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Hope it looks better on a pet than in the picture. I'll have to wait and see what it looks like on my pets before I can say whether I like it or not. Wish they would come up with furniture, walls and floors, wall decorating items, garden items, etc. for the Deluxe item instead of same silly clothes every month.
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:54 PM   #53
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Symphonie
No offense to those of you who like this, but IMHO these deluxe gifts they are giving us get uglier every month! How about some decent furniture or something for once! None of my pets would be caught dead in this hat!!!

sorry if you disagree, again, just my personal opinion - we all have them LOL!
the only hope for furniture would be in the third item slot. All the deluxe gifts will be clothing items, or at least that's according to the account benefits listed by Ganz
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #54
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

This is not one of my favorites either. At least it is not the dreaded clown suit from the deluxe ad.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:43 PM   #55
Snoopy loves my

SmileySnoopy is a jewel in the roughSmileySnoopy is a jewel in the rough

Awesome! The hat is adorable! Very cool!
SmileySnoopy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #56
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

Eh... I don't like it to much.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:29 PM   #57

rattywoman8 has a spectacular aura about

Cute! Maybe its a better March item though. You know? Leprechauns. pot of gold over the RAINBOW Maybe...a Valentines item for Febuary. You know...Valentines day! Good job anyways though. Cute item! Glad I'm deluxe!
rattywoman8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #58
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
oh YES!!! YESSS!!! I love love love it!!!! (should be for march though )
I wanted a heart thingy for Feb like this:
Click the image to open in full size.
Man O man...should of known this was created by you, my friend. I absolutely love it!
And I think the rainbow hat will be nicer on our pets than off...I kinda like it, but think it would have been good for St. Patty's Day or June for summer solstice. I was also looking forward to a heart type outfit for February.
LittleDog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:36 PM   #59

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

It's not one of the greatest deluxe items ever in my opinion. It's also obvious of what the march deluxe item is. The cute St. Patricks day top hat with the clover. Can't wait to put that on my clover puppy.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #60
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

That's a pretty odd item, but cool!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
code wowewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: