Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 05:15 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

Default Re: February Birthstone Pet is the Webkinz Amethyst Hound

Aww I love it! I love all the birthstone pets! lol
createadream is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 07:38 PM   #72

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

Not bad,Very Cute! I'm happy my March Birthstone is the "Lab Style" Yes! I wish they had the Cheeky Dog for March. But, it was for the Pearl (June) They did the Cheeky Dog Because the form of the Birthstone is "round" and the Cheeky Dog Nose is "round" So, they did the Pearl as its nose.
Ginger967 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:56 PM   #73
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

That is a very cool pet! I love it!
Old 01-23-2010, 01:27 AM   #74
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

This is my birthstone..<33
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #75
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I don't really like that the birthstones are all so similar. I think I'm going to get the candy leopard and love kitten and hope for the bed in the trading room.
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 08:01 PM   #76
annilese14

Smile Re: February Birthstone Pet is the Webkinz Amethyst Hound

I love the Amethyst hound! But too bad for me because I would only have three thousand estore points. but I'll be able to get the pearl pup, ruby retriever, peridot dog,sapphire spaniel, opal pup, tapaz terrier, or the zircon puppy! only if i don't buy anything until july LOL!!! or maybe a brand new Estore pet! WHATEVER! I just LOVE the Amethyst hound!
Old 05-12-2011, 06:39 PM   #77
pinkyoshi2004

Smile Re: February Birthstone Pet is the Webkinz Amethyst Hound

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really want AMETHYST HOUND
Closed

Tags
code wowewe, gorgeous!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: